Reviews for Complex Languages
hpfan2013 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
This is a really amazing story! I wish you could have continued with it:( x
Roo4life chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Nooo! Goodness gracious what happens! And this is a really good fic. I like the idea and then the characters are really good too! I know you probably won't get around to updating this, ever, but it'd be really awesome if you did I just can't handle the cliffhanger! Gweh...please?
Kitten-in-the-skyy chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Please tell me you're going to finish this. I'm addicted.
Ciara-Akemi chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Oh. My. God. That was really unexpected...For this whole chapter I was like *GASP :OOOOOOOO* and "OH GOD NO, NOT REMUS!" just...whoa...XD I love this story by the way XDD
TheLuciferPerson chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
I have no idea what just happened the the last chapter, but I hope that Sirius finds Remus first and way before anyone else so that all the others can walk in on Remus and Sirius kissing ;)

I'm okay with Sapphire knowing about magic, but not anyone else, so if you could keep it that way...
lilmeier chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
Brilliant story. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
NO! *sob* why did you have to end it there? I love suspense and all, but that's just mean!

Sorry 'bout that little break down. I absolutely love this story, I hope you pick this up soon so that we can see how it ends. Thank you for this awesome story! Update when you can!

Inu-Ice-Dragon
academic probation chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
I like that idea. You can keep most of the plot and themes, but you would have to rework it from the beginning.
AnneOfTheIsland chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
I love this story so much already! It's so sweet!
FlameToungue chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
oh that dudes screwed will you write more and soon have you died or something
LittleSnowPea chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
If you do not update soon, I will hunt you down and kill you. :)
LittleSnowPea chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
Wow. This is amazing. I love the reactions in this story, and I can't wait to read more. Update soon! You are such a great writer!
CandyMountainRocs chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
loved it, you are gonna continue writing more- right?
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
ATTENTION ALL! PLEASE GO READ

Tales Told By an Ohmnicent Narator

by

Beefcake the Mightly

DO IT NOW! it is brilliant and yet underprivelaged! HELP IT RISE TO FAME, AS IT SHOULD!

HP universe
LDNatalie chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
Oh god! this can't be the end!

Are you going to update!