Reviews for I wanna Dance with Somebody
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
You know, I was going to do this AFTER I'd read, but I won't remember half of this!

Ok, first things first, KAI/MIMI,WHO! Hey, you wanna be a staff on my Kai/Mimi C2? That'd be good. . Anyway, to reviewing ...

Ooh, I love that song! *sings along with Mimi. Dogs howl and windows break, although whether it's me or Mimi I'm not sure*

Your writing's cool, it's a little bit like a less descriptive version of Lamb's.

"He could see the top of the black lace bra he had brought her for her birthday. He smirked as he remembered clearly her action at opening his present. A slap."

That made me laugh! Go Mimi!

"She knew she had gotten to him with the way he didnt even bother with his buttons. Now he was gunna have to get a new shirt."

Don't know why, I just ADORE that bit!

"Ming Ming rolled her eyes and hit him lightly in the chest.

“of course i'll marry you, you twat.”"

*dies of internal laughter and actually openly giggles* Hil-bloody-arious! Altough it should be "Of course I'll" but I shouldn't be picky over ANOTHER great ending line! *envyenvyenvyenvyenvy*

You've probably had quite enough of me now, so bye bye for now!

xIlbx
Lamanth chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
*glomps Nix* Oh I love it! I love it! I love it! I nearly fell off my chair from laughing when I read the bit about her birthday, go Mimi slap the dirty minded prick. But not to hard, cus he might be a pirck but he's a pretty one.

*looks guilty* I'm really going to have to write some kind of happy ending for these two at some point. *glomps again* And I love this song too, my mum used to play it all the time. *grins*

So as always please, please, please, keep up the amazing work kay! lol see ya

Luv Lamb