Reviews for A Heavy Word
How cute! :)
SuitUpAwesome chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Cute :)
shelley chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
A short and sweet story.I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great job, very cute piece. I often dream about the first time Lightning tells Sally that so it was a good one shot scenario. My only constructive criticism is that you could tweak the ending. It feels kind of cut off and doesn't draw closed as smoothly as I would like. That is hardly a complaint though so otherwise, very nice! :)
DMG chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Short and simple, but I think it's quite appropriate for Lightning really. Although Radiator Springs allowed for a transition from his former narcicistic self, his inexperience in deep emotion is hardly surprising.
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I apserlotly love this story i like the waysally kisses on the cheek and drove away happily.

love Stacey

silverwindghost chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Well, this is a suprise...didn't expect to see YOU here, Netty. Good job though, especially for a first try. ;P
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
cool u r now doing cars great keep up!
foreignconcepts chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
wow, this is the shortest but one of the nicest LightningSally oneshots there is. Very quick, consise and to the point, yet not lacking description or meaning either. One thing I couldn't figure out (just because it was so short) did you write them as cars or humans?

The Muffinator 3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
It puts a smile on my face...I don't know why. It's good.
Mad about McQueen chapter 1 . 3/6/2007