Reviews for Coming of Age
JokerCarnage5 chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
This is definetly one to save amoung my favorites. Your interpetation of Beavis & Butt-head is really deep & elequent. I agree that it is unlikely that the two will ever change but the world around them will and they will be along for the ride, doing whatever makes them happy.
I wished Beavis & Daria would end up togheter in this since Bearia is one of my favorite pairings ever but I guess that dream sequence was more I could ever wish for so thanks, thanks for an amazing story.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
This chapter makes my cheeks hurt of joy. It is funny thru and thru but also very touching, even Butt-head's "Dont wossy out on me now Beavis" seem to be rather friendly like it is his way of saying "we need each other."
The only character in this story I miss is Killer (from the episodes Most Wanted & Vidiots). He is one of my favorite characters!
JokerCarnage5 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Woow, Beavis near death experience almost got to me. Butt-head actually seem sadd about it.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
O my god!
The ultimate trial of Beavis & butt-head, did not see it coming but I like it.
I also liked the way you portray the comradery between the duo and president Clinton, he is not completly oblivious to their foults but is more impressed with how far they come (I am myself pretty amazed that the two managed to graduate).
Ps. If you have'nt noticed it yet English is not my first languish.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
Awwwww, this chapter is so that unintensional Beavis & Butt-head way.
Best line in this chapter is Daria's "stroke something else but your massive ego". Cracks me up.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Great chapter. Daria kicks-ass as usual and it was awsome how Beavis & Butt-head defeated the ghost.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
My jaw dropped from reading this. I thought I was the only one that had thought on Beavis & Daria togheter (fuck, I thought I was the first). Granted, this is an alternate timeline but at least it teases at the possibilty.
If you were sitting next to me I would hug you!
JokerCarnage5 chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
O god! I feel like a perverted kid on christmas while reading this. It is soooooooooooo good!
The christmas special is one of my favorite episodes ever but I never expected Charlie to make an appearence here. It is so awsome seeing all these characters again.
You have such a great hand writting these characters and I most certainly chare your wiev on Beavis & Butt-head. They would probably be better people if they only had a better upbringing.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Daria in this: I feel a disturbance in the force, a presence I have'nt felt since...Beavis & Butt-head.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I squeeled like a little girl when I read they were going to Lawndale.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Ok, love this story so far. It is really funny and I like that you write in the minor characters as well. Best thing I think is when Beavis tell McVicker to stop drinking, I have always loved how isightfull the guys could be despite their stupidity.
Ronfar chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
I've never been much of a Beavis and Butthead watcher, but this fic made me laugh. Take the two idiots, give them more Plot Armor than the Road Runner, and let other people drive themselves crazy trying to deal with them. There's a certain... innocence.. to their bumbling in this story, if you're willing to stretch the meaning of the term "innocence" to the breaking point; they just go around oblivious to what's really going on, while the "bad guys" end up defeating themselves in the process of trying to get rid of them. (I suspect they're a lot nastier in the show itself, though.)
Anonymous chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
This is the best Beavis and Butthead fanfiction I have ever read. I give great respect towards the author. Well- done.
Lady Electric chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
Oh my gosh... it wad hard to put down. I read every word of the 23 chapters, and the epilogue was very cute! Quinn desperately wants their autographs! I wish MTV or Mike Judge would notice this so bad! You keep up the good work!
Carpe Diem Baby chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
That my friend...was pure genius.