Reviews for An Opportune Moment
kinnik72 chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
Wonderfully sweet, all the way! Thanks.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
great chapter and story... is there going to be a sequal?
lovestruck1990 chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
Perfect ending to an amazing story

good work
froggy0319 chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
I must admit I am really sad to see this end :( I have absolutely enjoyed each and every chapter. Thank you for showing Jack's emotions in this one as I love to see that part show to Sam :)
HAZMOT chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
As in life, all things must come to an end. I love the girl talk between Janet and Sam. So girly. hehehehe. But the awe struckness of Sam when she finally saw Jack was so breathtaking. In the end, it's what the both wanted from each other. Jack needed SAm more than he realized and SAm finally had her Jack the way she wanted. It's cool. I liked this from the very beginning and I was not disappointed at the end. Very romantic. :D
stusue chapter 24 . 11/5/2007
But...but...but... you can't end it there! It was a really beautiful ending, but what about the baby? I'd really love you to continue the story, or perhaps a sequel, or at least an epilogue, to find out about the baby and how they love being together and love being parents. Please? Think of the drama, or angst, or humour, or cuteness that could ensue! But I really enjoyed this story, even if you do end it here. Thanks! :o)
HAZMOT chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
Yeah, Sam's back. I'm too tired to comment more, but can't wait to see how the baby will affect their lives. :D
kmap chapter 23 . 10/30/2007
Great story :)
froggy0319 chapter 23 . 10/30/2007
Jack's arms can do wonders :)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 23 . 10/30/2007
it good to know that Sam remebers every thing. please up date soon
kinnik72 chapter 23 . 10/29/2007
stusue chapter 23 . 10/29/2007
Yay, Sam's got her memory back and she's remembered everything! But she's not going to tell Janet ... anything? But that's what girlfriends do! So, what's going to happen now? :o)
SJAuthor chapter 22 . 10/24/2007
Oh, NO!
froggy0319 chapter 22 . 10/23/2007
Oh No! I can only imagine what Jack must be feeling :( As always cannot wait for more.
stusue chapter 22 . 10/23/2007
I'm so glad you said not to panic and that everything was going to be okay ... but when? How much more will Sam and Jack have to go through? How will Sam cope when she's told that she and Jack are together and that she's pregnant? Will she be confused, but happy? Or will she react totally contrarily ... confused, upset, denying that that could possibly be? That would be so hard on Jack if Sam didn't want him to get too close. I can't wait to find out! :o)