Reviews for For the Love of the Land
Skya chapter 16 . 5/7/2010
One of the most touching story I've read here. I loved how Draco was portrayed.. I felt so sad when he was killed, by his father nonetheless. It also felt weird that Ron and Harry "replaced" Draco's place as defender when he's gone. Thank you for the story.
KylieAyn chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
OMG that was awesome i am so reading the sequel!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 16 . 8/19/2008
i loved it. it was a totaly new concept. many people do the same things to connect the muraders to the ttrio, but u did it all new. i didnt see one bit of something that ive read before. i bow to ur origanality. :)
serpent.r0ses chapter 16 . 4/13/2008
OMFG DRACO ! *sniff*. i nearli cried T_T a tear here or there *sniffs*

nwaiiz; hehe lightnin harry. thats great. esp how his scar is lightnin haha ).

nwaiiz...glad theres a sequel...hoping fervently that it is completed ... S

hehe...luna sounds awesome btw

off to read it now!

tC
Sierra Charm chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
Emily...you're my hero.

I don't know why I decided to start reading this tonight, but I love it.
Graycalls chapter 15 . 8/31/2006
NO! NOT DRACO!
Faith Dickenson chapter 16 . 3/15/2006
Hey i loved it so much i am gonna read the sequle right now ok well toodles

Ps if you have time can you read my story?
TheRiddle chapter 14 . 11/17/2004
*sobbing scream* AH! WHY DRACO! AH! *sobs*
TheRiddle chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
OMG DRACO IS SO HOT!
Sugaricing chapter 16 . 6/11/2004
Whoot!

But...*sobs* Why'd you KILL him?

*Cries* I was nearly in tears when I read this! My lip was quivering and my jaw hurt! How COULD you?

*Sniffle* It was well written all the same, awesome work, girl!

Icing :P
AriannaRiddle chapter 16 . 1/30/2004
you are talented you could become a famis writer one day
Rockabye803 chapter 16 . 11/15/2003
omg that was last sentence was absolutly
Little Miss Muffet chapter 16 . 9/8/2003
BAD Fido! Something went wrong and I wrote you a whole review and it didn't work!

Anyway, it went something like this:

Oh my god. I can't believe I was priveleged enough to read something this good. The way you so accurately portrayed human emotion was sheer brilliance. I felt like I was a part of every single character. When Draco died, I died with him.

The end to this story was absolutely amazing. Hermione's quote was so touching I started to cry, and I AM NOT an emotional person. I don't even know if I want to read the sequel (I know I will...) because the end of this story was just so perfect.

I just want to keep telling you thank you for your writing. But I know you don't value reviews that much. It's evident from your writing. A person who writes like you do writes to express themselves and for themselves not for what the rest of us have to say about it.

I really think that you should write professionally. You really have the creativity and the means to express that creativity. I hope that one day I can read something original that you've written.

This is a brilliant piece of writing and I can't believe it's over. Thank you again. I'm just sorry that I didn't review for every chapter. I didn't want to stop and get out of the story mind-set long enough to write a review. I was so connected with everything.

I mean, EVERYTHING. It was all wonderful, even the way you described Hermione's house. I want to live there!

Well, thank you again for writing this story. I loved it and I know that everyone else in the world would too, if only they read it.

**Little Miss Muffet who sat on a crumpet and got dunked in a hot pot of tea which completely ruined her new designer boots that she had bought on sale at her favorite store in the entire world. (For some reason there is an issue with my posting my name as that above. I don't know what the problem is, that's my name...)
Little Miss Muffet who sat on a crumpet and got dunked in a pot of hot tea which completely ruined her new designer boots which she had just bought on sale at her favorite store in the entire world chapter 16 . 9/8/2003

Anyway, it went something like this:

Signed as above.
Little Miss Muffet who sat on a crumpet and got dunked in a pot of hot tea that completely ruined her new pair of designer boots that she had just got on the biggest sale of the year at her favorite store in the entire world chapter 16 . 9/8/2003
Oh.

My.

God.

HOW IS IT HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS? I have been reading this story and I've been laughing out loud, I've been bawling and everything in between. I have NEVER read something that portrayed raw human emotion any better than this story right here. I am serious. Something in writing has never been able to touch me the way this story has.

I know, I'm probably sounding really strange or dorky or whatever. I'm just trying to be serious.

I feel bad that this story only has 199 reviews. I'm SO happy I got to be the 200th for you, although I'm sure that reviews don't mean much to you. Your writing reflects that you write for yourself and to express yourself and you don't really care what the rest of us think.

Even so, I HAVE to thank you for writing something like this. I'm only sorry that I didn't review for every chapter on the chapter. I just couldn't bring myself to get out of the story and write a review, until now.

This is a wonderful piece of writing. You should be a published author. (Obviously, you can't publish this but you have the creativity and the means to express it!)

Again, thank you for writing this story. I will get to "A Glimpse of the Hidden" eventually, but I want to feel settled with the ending to this for a while.

I can't believe you wrote this! Astonished, is how I feel. This is so wonderful and I hope everyone who has had the opportunity has told you this.

Adoring fan of your writing,

Signed as above.