Reviews for Eyes Like the Summer
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/2
This was cute!
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This story is what we get when you're awesome. Cuz you are awesome.
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Aww, that was funny and very sweet. A great idea, how else would Raven confess but to an unsuspected little kitten. Loved it.
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That is abso-FREAKING-lutly perfect!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Really funny stuff. Great job!
IcePrinc chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was so hilarious! Most likely one of the funniest fanfictions I've ever read! You made my day.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
StixOfCinnamon chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aw gr8 story
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Cute right to the end.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Sappy ending. Utter crack. Fun.

Wait, what's hydrocodone? (I'm assuming some medication that makes people loopy.)
Grayson Mcdowell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was so cute! It was utterly adorable! Happened to randomly find it, and glad I did. Not too much I can add to that, except how I wanna see Raven's happy persona read this while eating pixie sticks...

As always thank you for taking the time and effort to write and post this story! And thank you for letting us take a small your of your imagination.
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
... how did you remain focused long enough to write all that on hydrocodone? I couldn't even focus long enough to eat a bowl of CEREAL on that shit! Impressive.
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was so cute! It was awesome how Raven bared her soul to a little alley cat, only to find out it was Beast Boy. And the nose patting thing was so precious!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Nice reference to "Of Mice and Men". Or was it a reference to the poem it was based off of. Was it even a reference in the first place? Pardon my rambling, i loved the story. Morpheus is adorable (BB too)! 3 Har
Shorty and KG Inc chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Shorty: That was so adorable!

KG: I loved all the little snide and funny comments BB made!

Shorty: Well done! Very well done!