Reviews for He Doesn't See Me
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 23 . 8/13
A lovely plot, holes and all. If you ever decide to continue it and-or revise it, I'm sure it will be quite epic. So much potential in this fanfic-verse of the Labyrinth. Indeed, your writing style intrigues me and I think I'll see if you have other works I may peruse.
Aquelana chapter 23 . 8/4
Oh pleeeeeez can we have a sequel? This is so well plotted and so well written, I really want to see what happens next! Thank you for writing it!
Heather Long chapter 23 . 5/19
I just finished reading your story and I loved it. You have the knack for good storytelling. I would love to read more if your stories. I'm a big Labyrinth fan lol so kudos you did wonderfully
AC01 chapter 23 . 5/16
Wow. Speechless. This was quite the adventure...still hasn't hit me that it's over (for now?). Truly, this is such a richly spun tale that indulges each desire for magic, romance, humor, courage, ferocity, and the hues in-between that give fairytales such vibrancy and allure.
And after reading it, I remembered that I have read this before, but it was some time ago when any hope for an update was...well, irrelevant now.
Thank you for sharing this remarkable tale - the original inspiration and muse was a fascinating concept to begin with, and made even more incredible by your imaginings thereafter. I sincerely hope you continue writing and I wish you all good things in life ~

Oh, and way to go out with a bang *cough* - haha, took long enough ;)
- Alex
AC01 chapter 12 . 5/15
Normally, I don't comment this frequently on a single story, but I really can't help it here. I really enjoy how, as a reader, I can just as aptly feel sarah's indignation, or end up giggling like a schoolgirl at the notion of the great goblin king anticipating something like a rightfully deserved confection aimed at his person. Even knowing he could blush and make simple fumbles over some faux pas of propriety...what fun!
AC01 chapter 11 . 5/15
I'm a little confused... You keep mentioning how the stable boy's eyelid seems to "drop" in a peculiar fashion - are you implying that he is winking? If so, why not just say it plainly, Sarah was old enough when she came here - I'd be surprised if she didn't have an understanding of the word or action. Still, a bit of awkward wording is not enough to deter me from the story - excellent, otherwise, so far
AC01 chapter 9 . 5/15
The detail you weave into every scene, every word, has such intensity and attention to the finer attributes of good storytelling that I am completely enthralled by the story. From anything, like the curious tale relayed by an even curiouser character, Cruet, to wonderfully embellished vocabulary of the simple, day to day conversations imagery surrounding the more developed characters, it's incredible fun to get lost in your story while my imagination runs wild with all the pretty little words you supply it with. Looking forward to watch everything unfold ~
AC01 chapter 1 . 5/15
I can't remember if I have read this before, though it certainly feels familiar...then again, I collect stories to be revisited over the years like an old friend, so no matter.

I am so intrigued by the concept that inspired this (the best fairy tales always start with an interesting fantasy). I love that you've given some edge and rough lines to our favorite duo - though I do love a rosy romance and a hint of subtle Mary Sue, I think I prefer the raw nature and vulnerability of realistic character (or, concerning the magical beings, "believable").
I am so excited to get started and I can't wait to see where you spin this ~
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 5/11
Okay still crying but starting to smile at the end of the chapter. Getting my hopes up.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 2 . 5/11
Okay still crying a little. Damn I hate to cry in the beginning of a story. it breaks my heart every time.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 1 . 5/11
Damn, you have me crying in the first chapter. To echo 15 year old Sarad "that is not fair"
CharlieBoneFan chapter 23 . 4/18
Yay! Amazing story!
I loved this omg it was awesome 10/10 whoop
Let me begin with telling you I believe you are an amazing gifted author... It has been almost exactly two years since you finished this story, a story that I have consumed with every stolen moment I've had, from late night hours falling asleep with my phone in hand, every ten minute break and lunch hour at work, house cleaning and laundry going untouched. I saw the original movie in the theater at the tender age of 16, already having a deep passion for David... I even looked for him at 18 while living in England for three months- ah the unfailing naive hope of youth ha! I've read some of the unkind reviews... Disregard them...YOU ARE A MAGICAL STORYTELLER WHO WEAVES BEAUTY AND EXCITEMENT AND OBVIOUS LOVE WITH YOUR WORDS. I truly hope you see this review and know that of ALL the Jareth fanfic I have read... This story truly stands above them. I pray life has been good for you these past two years... May you and yours be blessed :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
"Brown trousers time" is really crude. Almost makes me want to stop reading this otherwise great story.