Reviews for Desperation
Hariken Hero chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
Is this Hiro/Ando slash or AndoOC? :)

Nice story by the way. First chapters are short but now not quite. :)

Ganbatte!
bluerose24 chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
I hope that you update this story soon. It is really good so far and I would love to read more.
Kalira of the flames chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
Great story so far. There really isn't enough good HiroAndo in the fandom yet.

I love how the story started out in little chapter driblets of fluff and I hope it continues that way. Hiro is adorable. Nice job!
morlu chapter 9 . 10/1/2007
Wow, I actually love this story. Am really looking forward to the updates - it's getting interesting!

(The CA stories were amazing as well. I would say delightful, but that's a bit pompous).

Sorry, I can't think of any useful critique at the mo - except . .

Update soon! (Please!)
Thwishy chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Aw, is so sweet. I love this story. Please update soon.

Keeping it simple today,

The Thwishmeister
The Last Kitten chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
u hehehehe Hiro and Ando sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lmao I love how jealous and peeved Hiro is. lol I can’t wait to see what happens. _~ I’m thinking super powered Ando? Update soon, onegai! Ja ne!
The Last Kitten chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
- Yata! New chapter! This was really good. Poor Hiro-chan! _~ I hope Ando-kun can make him feel better.

One thing though...is Brian calling Ando-kun Yoshi, and if so why? Maybe i'm reading it wrong, do you me yoshi to be read as if their saying (sounds like) yosh?

:)~ Anyway, great job. Update soon, onegai! Ja!
BlackEyedWicca chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Aw that is so sweet/cute! They are so perfect for each other *sighs* poor Hiro, i feel like hugging him...but ill leave that to Ando :P Anyways great, great job! Looking forward to more!

BlackEyedWicca chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
Lol, poor, poor Ando...*grins* aw who am i kidding i love seeing him squirm! Great job! I completly enjoyed it and i'm going to chapter 8 now :D Man i seriously can't get enough of ur work can i?

The Last Kitten chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
u Good Chap! Ando saved Hiro, it must be love. hehehehehe
BlackEyedWicca chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
Hahahahahaha loved it :D Very funny/cute. As usual i look forward to the next part! Great chap!

The Last Kitten chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
u Domo! Domo, for writting this. I've been searching for some good Ando/Hiro slash...O_O this...is...Ando Hiro slash...right? lol I can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon, onegai! Ja!
BlackEyedWicca chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Very, very nice! Me likes...also kinda funny with the outta control bike...well anyways me like :D

EvilspyAchacia chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Cute
BlackEyedWicca chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
LOL cute! My brotheres done that to me with a newspaper...only he actually hit me...anyways of topic...I LOVED it once again! Hehehe i look forward to more! Amazingly cute work...wish i could write drabbles like you...but sadly *sigh* i can't! well anyways great fantastic wondeful work!