Reviews for When It Rains
Incurable Adoration chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
"she was fire in his arms", Jean teasing Wolverine about foreplay-followed by the wrench & her laughter, the talk between Sera & her mother, Wolverine stopping Sera in the halls, just to say "You drive me crazy"...

Great stuff! I rally like this story! You made Sera her own complete character, unlike a hell of a lot of fan fiction out there, and I really commend you for that. Good job.

Wolverine was hot, and his connection with Sera you worded really well. I also liked the flashes of thought they were able to specifically channel a couple of times throughout-even if those thoughts had to do with apple crisps!

I just really would've appreciated quotation marks.
Bellicose chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
This is probably the best x-men story I have read in a long time.

I am madly and passionatley in love with this story!

I love how you write Logan. It is amazing. It's exactly how I imagine he would act.

now I am off to see what other stories you have written.

GreyAB chapter 11 . 8/7/2003
I have just finished reading this story, and I loved it..
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 11 . 4/23/2003
Oh I loved this story! I can tell you are an excelent writer! I just hope (with much practice) that I will write like this one day. I enjoyed Sera's and Logan's relationship the ups and downs and - well everything was just wonderful words can't describe good job keep it up, mate! D
FestesFootman chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
What a great story! I'm only on Chapter 8, but I've been wanting to stop for two chapters now and congratulate you on a significant piece of fan fiction. Aside from the grammar bits (and for that, running through with a fine toothed comb is probably all it needs), this is a very human "science-fiction" story, and very well developed. Your descriptions are truthful and to-the-point, and your sense of emotion at the center of things really highlights her empathic-ness. It's dreamy and emotional, with enough weight on the ground to keep it rolling steadily forward. Your scene development is very good (although I would have enjoyed seeing Sera in a bar with Logan ;) , but make sure you are using the words you intend, as I noticed a few times your descriptions had vague meanings (ever so slightly. I'm very picky.) This is a good example of reality/character-centered fan fiction, and I'm definitely recommending it to all my X-Men loving friends (and who knows? Hopefully friends outside of our circles will enjoy it, too :) I sense a lot of you projected on to this story? Keep it up!
Meg the fierce lady chapter 11 . 7/20/2001
YOWZA! Awesome fic! Excellent job writing it, I absolutely loved it! You're really good, you must write more! Ta ta, for now!
Gaea chapter 11 . 7/20/2001
! I loved it. I truely truely loved it. ! Write ore stuff like it. It was a wonderful, wonderful story...and I loved how you ended it. Beautiful, beautfiful...I'll read it again. :)
Balefire chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
Seemed a whole lot like Jubilee, up until the kissing part. Good work, interesting characters. Though the grammar is a bit off, making it confusing...
Sarah chapter 10 . 7/15/2001
You cant leave me hanging! what happens next the story is wonderful!
Meg the fierce lady chapter 10 . 7/15/2001
Yer right, this is becoming a problem... oh no! What does she decide to do? I hope she doesn't marry Charm, it doesn't seem right... And I'm not so sure about Wolvie either... Ah, just chalk it up to my worrywortedness...(that a word?) Ah well, this story is really awesome, keep writing! Please!
ShadowThief1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2001
Nice story. Good luck.
sarah chapter 9 . 7/12/2001
The story is wonderful. please write more as soon as possible i can hardly wait to see what happens next.
velvetsteel chapter 9 . 7/12/2001
This is really great! Pls keep writing it ohhh Im on the edge of my seat!
Gaeatoolazytosignin chapter 9 . 7/11/2001