Reviews for When It Rains
Amy Lee chapter 8 . 7/8/2001
It gets better! I'm really enjoying this. Sera simply jumps off the page, she is so well rounded. Not the usual romance either, which I am greatful for! Please keep going.
Tabbycat2000 chapter 8 . 7/8/2001
bad choice, Sera! charm suckz! Wow! You've done so good with these chars that they actually feel like real ppl. Keep it up!
Gaea chapter 8 . 7/8/2001
I really luv it. You have to write more. I'll die. I love you descriptions, and the whole relationship thing is going really well. Please write more. Pleasepleaseplease. ~Di
me chapter 8 . 7/8/2001
More please!
Balefire chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Good insofar. I especially liked how Hank spoke. Funny because it wasn't too much unlike the way he speaks in the comics. The plot is good, and the movement and flow of it is at a good tempo. The characters are each introduced well, without making it tedious. Though there are some confusing bits. Keep it up.
Gaea chapter 4 . 7/7/2001
Wow. Not much else I can say. Wonderful, wonderful story. Keepwriting please. :)
Amy Lee chapter 4 . 7/7/2001
Wow. I love your character, I love the plot and I love the realistic nature of this story. I can't wait for more. You're a talented writer and this has to be one of the first stories with an original character that is not in some guise a Mary Sue and is plain great! Keep writing!
me chapter 3 . 7/6/2001
Excellent story. please continue it as soon as possible. I will be waiting.
Tabbycat2000 chapter 3 . 7/6/2001
This is very good so far. you portray the characters very well and they seem very much like real people. Keep it up!
KBeth91 chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
That was great, I can't wait for Logans reaction to that, foreplay. LOL! Can't wait for the next part.
Nefertare chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
Oh now that was simply hilarius! Loved it! Write more ok? lol. I love the way u portaited the X-Men!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Good story, You have to write more. And thats an order! lol. please?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2