Reviews for Rage of the Lake
Tinytheespeon chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
It was good.I can't but help remember a YouTube video when I read this.
Boythegreat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is a really great story- I loved it! The rage of Gyarados just exploded out! I think this story is popular, but if it isn't, it ought to be.
dagon22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I thought it was a great fic. I goes to show that picking on people is wrong. The end was cool.
Frampton18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
This is grate you should write more
do0t chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
That was great... Very touching.
MadFearow chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Awesome! I loved it. You really put hard work into it. I like how you used an unpopular Pokemon. This shall go into my favorites!
MistyMew chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Wow! I love stories that involve pokemon that nobody really cares about. Very well done, it went much deeper than most abused pokemon fics I've read! And thank you for making people feel bad for Magikarp!
TB chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
wow...deep...I liked it
Farla chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
wow...i never read a fic like that before. Good work!
steelizard chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
hmm... that was truly interesting, but you could have continued it farther... there was a lot more that could have been done with that
Dark Gyarados chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Great fic! I caught a Magikarp nicked Pathetic ... all it new was splash... I made fun of it a lot... until it got to evolve into Gyarados did I really use it... my friend raised it for me... I couldn't stand how weak it was... I needed it though... now it's one of my best Pokemon on Gameboy... can beat everything... one Dragon Rage and bam! Fainted! Knew Dragon Rage, surf, Hyper Beam, and bite... I luv it know more then I loved Magikarp... *sniff, snuff* I was sooo mean to Magikkarp... that's why I use Gyardos... Everyone who reads this reveiw... read this great fic!
ponyhome chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
wow... that was good and the magicarp is like me i get picked on
Albino Eevee chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
i thought it was vary good. vary sad :(
BenRG chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
It was violent, but cruelty breeds cruelty. If you never give anyone anything good... then how can you be surprised if, one day, they return your cruelty in kind? Gyarados, by the unfortunate circumstances of his upbringing, was turned into a think of hate and destruction. Those who did that to him brought their fate on themselves. And yes, that included poor young Cody. Perhaps if we taught our children to love instead of to destroy, the world would be a better place. Anyway, less philosophising. I loved this fic for its' pace, power and clear emotional content. I also wonder if a certain blonde woman and a certain unloved water-type have finally found together what they could never have apart. BenRG's Rating 8/10
AuntieKate chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Lovely lovely lovely...a powerful and passionate story, full of wisdom. Bless you for sharing it.