Reviews for Recovery
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh God, ONE nightmare like this might be able to kill me...
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Yay! He is okay now. I love your story and wonderful ending.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
yay! :)
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was ... for lack of a better word: sweet!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Well, there's grammatical and structural errors, but nothing illegible. Very well done, besides, if a bit...rushed. I think this could have been expanded a bit and the story more drawn out. But you did a very good job, for a non-English speaker. Plus, the happy ending certainly makes me feel better.
chaoskir chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Uhm, I liked your story. I liked House suffering, the dark dreams and also the hopeness in the end of your fic. Really Im a angst/hurt/comfort-addict. Thank you for this story.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I really liked this..I think you did a good job combining all 3 previous stories together into your story, if that makes any sense. Great job! Please write more! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Nice stuff there wih. I saw a dependend (on Wilson) instead of a dependant and I didn't quite get the looking down/going backwards floor metaphor, but otherwise dang fine English. Nothing to be ashamed of there. It is good to see House getting better and finally being happy. Thanks for writing.
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Very good! You did DIY Sheep and the others proud.

(Btw, you mentioned that English wasn't your native language. Although overall your grasp of the English language was better than that of most of the other writers on this site, there were a few minor typos. Do you have a beta reader? If not, I'd be happy to beta for you.)
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Enjoyed the story, looks like it might have taken place in a parallel universe but had of enough of the same issues to make it a very close parallel. Wouldn’t mind a few more chapters to expand what happen and what comes up next.