Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
for lack of better words- simple, sweet and beautiful.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Remus's constant insecurities are just so - oh. At first they're kind of annoying, like, good gosh, man, buck up, you're *hot*. And then they're really kind of cute and you really just want to hug him. xD

This is cute though. :D As always.
X X Ringo X X chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Aw, it's so cute! I'll have romantic Remus please!
Miss Rosie Real chapter 1 . 7/28/2007

Okay, I think I rewrote the opening of this review too many times- so this is going to be short and to the point:

That was beautiful.

Your prose is amazing.

- The last sentence sent me into a frenzy of smiles.

Great job!

The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I am enjoying this so far! Please update!
Vitreum chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Very sweet fic. Love your portrayal of Remus and Tonks.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Very sweet. A date with Remus...hmm...

You're a fabulous writer, continue writing RT fics!
Rarobin chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I've just read several of your little shorts and they're fantastic! Very evocative imagery; I don't normally like 1st person or present tense (I know I'm a little stodgy that way I suppose) but there are always exceptions to the rule and you appear to be just that. Keep writing.
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very cute with warm and fluffy feelings, yet actually had some sort of a plot.

In your profile, you stated that you over use your commas, which I must agree on. However, your writing has such a natural flow that it is not overly noticable. Though, if I were to give it a second read I'd have commas jumping at me from all angles...

The way you wrote this fic was very distant from the characters - very much opposite to how JKR write Harry Potter, because we all know Harry's opinion on everything - yet I could still connect with them and care about the two. You handled the pairing very well, I thought.

As for constructive crit, I do think you could expand some more. Perhaps add more detail on that lovely date that led to... ahem... *Giggles* Even just a short humourous conversation between the two would suffice. A second edit may polish it up, but I still liked it.

Over all it was well done! Good job!
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Good job. Aw, it's so sad how Remmy has such low self-esteem and forgets how awesome he truly is. Can I give him a hug?

For my reward, I choose Romantic Remus, as I usually do. Btw, when you said that the next chapter of "Werewolf" is nearly done, did you mean Chapter 17 or 18?

greenmaiden chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
aw! very very sweet! and i'll go with the flowers from the romantic remus.
Taela chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This was good! Short and sweet, I liked it. It had a hint of sadness at the end there, with Remus' nagging fears of Tonks leading him. But I love his end resolution.
peachpaige chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This was just...perfect. Wow.
x Veela x chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw this was really fantastic. So well written and sweet...

Though I think I'll be going for flirty Remus ;D xx
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
very nice! I love these ficlets! They are so happy feeling inducing! lol...hmm... I think I will definitely have to go for the candlelit dinner option with Sexy Remus :) ...great job! siriuslycoco :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »