Reviews for Bright Lights, Big City
deleteacc0unt chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hey!that was great!(...again) ts...
fragmentedvisions chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
aw... very good.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Oh I loved this! This was very cute!
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Jay McInerery - Bright Lights, Big City, do I sense a lit reference?

wonderful.. as always.. i'm beginning to think you're infallible you know, which i was brought up to think was impossible.

Oh! and this time I can't resist Flirty Remus! a limerick! yey! a match made in heaven, fit men composing witty verse. sigh
Aiko'sNight-Patrol chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Brilliant.

So cute, I absolutely loved it.
The Undying Mongoose chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wonderful as always...I know I must have said that a million times, but you write so much that I run out of synonyms for "wonderful."
Bardlover chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
You know you put that last line in the A/N for me...he he.

Great story!
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Oh silly Remus, Nymphadora will never tier of being your light and she'll always want to walk beside you.

Nice story, I truly love it! It was deep and emotional, while still having underlying hotness. 20 House Points!
Lily Christie chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Candlelit dinner from Sexy Remus please!

Great fic! Short but beautiful!

We just imagine the time when he won't ever second guess that she'd prefer being with him than enything else!
Lonelyflutterby chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
i love you
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aw... sweet! Nice ficcy!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Marvellous and sweet, I loved it. :D

I think I'll pick flirty Remus, sounds attractive, lol.
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aw, cute )
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Oh, this one is really lovely!

The teaser was so different from all the rubbish I saw on the first site, that I simply had to read it, and I wasn't disappointed. This was very much Remus Lupin, and the way you wrote the two, they do fit together. (Which is something, coming from me, the Sirius/Remus-convinced. ;) )

I think, I'll take the flowers, I am longing for spring to come.

Yours,

Meta
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
hmm, author alerts don't see to be working (AGAIN), but that just meant stumbling across this was even more of a pleasant surprise! ;)

but yes. as always, this was simply lovely. i love all the aspects of remus that were rolled up into him here - contemplative, reminiscent, self-depricating, optimistic... but of course, i just love remus in general, so i suppose it makes sense that i'd love all those bits. and the idea of bright lights and the big city worked so very well - the whole time i was reading i was picturing a city scape at night, neon lights blinking and flashing by.

so yeah, very nice. loved it, and i can't wait for more Werewolf either... :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »