Reviews for You're going to high school, Charlie Brown!
viktor1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I liked the story, but with two comments. First, it was too short, and ended without resolution or transition. If there's another chapter, you should leave the reader hanging. Next, there was a lot of repition, acceptable in normal conversation, but you need to separate the voices. Except for Violet and Frieda, you could tell who was speaking without looking. Good work! Let's see some more chapters, soon.

Naddle chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I love it. How about you put a bit more of Scroder and Lucy continue. It's really annoying when people completely forget about their stories. But if it's writing block, I work. :)
Lady Isla chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
You forgot Patty!
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
It was a great story. However, I didn't like it when Charlie Brown and Linus gets dumped in the trash can. Great job!
dodger8 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
loved it it was great write more i will tune in
Virgo-Eyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
bump! Keep going, this is cute. You kept them all in-character which is even better! So what happens next? Please continue!
Bring Us More Posts! BUMP!
Elizabeth Turner chapter 1 . 2/20/2004 beloved...i'm lucy...i schroeder...he is my beloved...oh
K chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
please update. this is a cool original story
The knights who say Ni chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
please write more of this! LOL LOL LOL!
chantelle chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
funny i really liked it, when u gonna write some more?
Starlite Baby chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I have always wanted to see what charlie brown would be like in high school thank you for ended my curiousity! very funny and creative! I enjoyed it eminously! Keep up the good work!
Sailor Tsunami chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Hehehe...good start!
Miba chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
lol, good.
Mikala Erehw chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
angela chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
hey i thought your story was great man. keep up the good work and i wana read more of your stories.