Reviews for Cynosure Confidential
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Great Art.
RBMIfan chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
I absolutely love the way you wrote everyone in these ficlets! I've always quite liked the dieties in the Forgotten Realms, and I think you captured their personalities well. I hope you do more of these :)
Crossroads Wanderer chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
I loved it! Your writing is very good and I love how well you portray the more human side of the gods. Your dialogue flows perfectly and the language you use is captivating. I love the references you throw in, too. This one cracked me up:

"He grew it back eventually, and all was well, but afterward squirmy fragments of worry began to burrow into Erevan’s brain. He blamed Ilsensine."

XD

The last chapter made me a little sad, but I think you did a better job of writing it than anything I've seen. It worked the way you wrote it.

You should really keep writing more if you can. This was a very enjoyable read!
Lady Fellshot chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
That was a great 5 seconds of reading that resulted in 5 minutes of laughing. I liked the Eldath one especially .
saltedbolts chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
Excellent addition! You write Cyric so well and convincingly: definitely mad, childlike, but still in a way sympathetic.
Lady Fellshot chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
I'm starting to feel a great swath of pity for Cyric. The poor Prince of Lies has managed to delude himself into a fate worse than death hasn't he? And it's worse that he doesn't realize it yet. *shakes head* Even after doing a lot of bad things, he hasn't learned from any failures. Sad on many levels... which I won't spoil here (yes, I've read the last page of Grand History of the Realms).
Lady Fellshot chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
That was both an interesting view and plausible. *sigh* Poor Selvetarm, he can't help looking up to his female relations. It seems very like Lolth to consider granting a precieved death wish as mercy on her part.
Lady Fellshot chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
These are hallarious . I am constantly reminded of the black knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. They are all so nonchalant about it. Good job! One thing puzzled me.. Who is Avachel?
Hmm chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Very intuitive writing style, nicely flowing. Well thought out dialogue, over all, well done. 5/5.

I would like to see something concerning Talos and the other gods of Fury however. Perhaps a delve into the relationship of Talos and Auril.
Audrey chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
I simply adore all of these. I would say more, but words fail me. Very well-written and well-characterized!
Ariel D chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I had to laugh. I probably shouldn't, but the dry humor and phrasing of it got me. :)
Lady Fellshot chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
I do so enjoy these. Particulary those dieties getting weirded out by things one would not expect them to get unnerved by. Leira's dialog rocks, by the by. It's misleading and strange and it fits so well .
saltedbolts chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
The first piece makes me smile, and I like the second one, but the third one is what captures me the most. It's very evocative, especially the last section, and the second-to-last bit is simply haunting. The language too flows well, not a word wasted. Not to mention that you took a few tidbits from canon and turned them into something quite imaginative and fascinating. I look forward to more.
Vitezo chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
I gotta say i love your writing, you deal with the gods so nicly, it's like you really get them. god job... love the style of writing too, good writing, good good writing.

more please...
Lord Onisyr chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Chapter 1 all I have to say is...ouch, that's just wrong ;) But it's really funny in an incredibly surreal way, great job at pulling that off.

Chapter 2 was a great look into Vhaeraun's head and how he views his own role in the planes. That last section was another interesting look at what he was thinking during that scene in the Demonweb and there's a lot of unspoken desperation there.