Reviews for Claustrophobia
Ella459 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
hahahaha loved the ending!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is great! Especially the ending. XD Who doesn't love Mokuba? I adored the fluff...such a surprisingly sweet Kaiba.
PokerPair chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
that was so devious of Mokuba he and Seto really are related :3
Random Reader OO1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
normally, i dont really review one shots, dont ask why cuz i dont know. I must say though, Bravo Mokuba, bravo. Brilliantly done. Later
badficcentral chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Haha, that was unexpected at the end! Good story, Jou's claustophobia was really believable.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
mokuba is so sneaky enjoyed this fic
Animegirl218 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011

btw, Nice story :)
xNARAx chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Moki you lill evil bastard! XD gawd ya gotta love that boy! the fic is great!
xyugiohluvrx chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh my god! That was SOOO cute! I had no idea Mokuba was behind that! When I read the last paragraph, I was surprised! Good job!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010

That was sooooooooooooo cute!
UchihaGirl58 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
yay! go evil little mokie making dreams come true! that was so sweet.
Retrophilic chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ohohoho, Mokuba, you evil little squirt-good job there, kid! :D

That was seriously cute. I'm glad this wasn't like the usual "Jou and Kaiba get stuck in a small space together" fics out there. So, kudos, great job!
yamiakimotomayu chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
An interesting, but well thought out story :D Poor would be awesome if there actually was a scene like that _

Mokuba is so evil yet so adorable - bit like Yami Bakura, come to think of it. Nice ending :D
FireKai chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This story was very cute. Kaiba dealed very well with Jou's claustrophobia and the ending was very good. They make a great couple and the Mokuba part was unexpected, but very clever.
Abstract Reality chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Who doesn't love the thought of Jou and Kaiba being paired together in a school project? I think you must be a little crazy not to like brings about so many possibilities for awkward moments! I am glad that I found a story that was more than five hundred words! And I thought the idea of Jou being claustrophobic very silly. Nice job yes yes. I hope you have a good day!

~Abstract Reality~