Reviews for The Art of Survival
MarbleWolf chapter 15 . 1/2
ok... this story is old and I'm not sure if you will even see this message. I HATE crossover stories... USUALLY. But I gave yours a chance and I'm so glad I did. this story is phenomenal. it is the BEST cross over I've ever read! AND IT'S COMPLETED. It's been a VERY long time since supernatural first began and a very long 13 years. but Oh My God... I love this so much. and Draco as the good guy. I applaud you and hope you have continued writing
The-Red-Lip chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
For some weird-ass reason. my laptop logged out of my account when I Commented on chapter 12. *shrugs* Oh well. NO ONE STEAL MY IDEA
The-Red-Lip chapter 15 . 7/10/2017
Cute. But the pre-angelic setting still irks me.
good job with this fic
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
It should've been John as the king of pranks. He could've gotten Minerva to curse Sam and Dean to have all of their food to turn into the opposite of what they like. Sam could be reaching for some salad (Since he's a vegetarian) and have it turn into A meatlover pizza. With the opposite happening for Dean. With everything turning to 'rabbit food'.
The-Red-Lip chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
I love how John and Dean got weapons and Sam's just sitting there like "Bitch. I'm considered the normal one!"

Cute
The-Red-Lip chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
I've skipped forward after reading the first few paragraphs. So far, you're making the winchesters seem as though they ONLY focus on demons
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Ummmm... The name. of the yellow-eyed demon is Azazel.
Good job with this first chapter... Although I REALLY hate John
bookiez chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
this is awesome! i really wish you would write a sequel or anything with this verse . i just love the way sam's powers developing and WINGS! That's the best part i really like . by the way, i'm a sam girl and this story really got we reading till the end without pausing . this is just incredible . i love this sooooooooo much ! and you combined it with my favourite movie !? this is the best ! did i said i love this ? well guess what, i love this story a lot . if only i can give you thousands of love or like or something . anyway, thanks for aharing this !
Truchement chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
But... In the end... Who won that prank war ? What ? Not the important point ? Don't know what you're talking about... ;)
Thanks for that story, I really enjoyed it !
angeltrin1 chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Wow! You successfully combined my favorite book series and my favorite TV series! Love, love, love that both Dean and Sam had to fix everything together. They are so fricken amazing together. Love how you had them be there for Harry. Well done!
Thank you for writing this wondeferous story!
KnellaLuna chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
This was the bestest most amazingest ever!
amysweety chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Loved the story! Thanks for writing!
fierynightangel chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
awesome story!
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
The only fault I found in this is... canonically speaking Harry (1980) is a year younger than Dean (1979), three older than Sam (1983), but the concept is interesting, so I'm now going to read the next chapter.
WINCHESTERdeansam chapter 1 . 5/17/2013