Reviews for The Art of Survival
KnellaLuna chapter 15 . 3/2
This was the bestest most amazingest ever!
amysweety chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Loved the story! Thanks for writing!
fierynightangel chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
awesome story!
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
The only fault I found in this is... canonically speaking Harry (1980) is a year younger than Dean (1979), three older than Sam (1983), but the concept is interesting, so I'm now going to read the next chapter.
WINCHESTERdeansam chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Like it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
OMG could they be anymore out of character.

John and Dean would more than likely just kill a witch or wizard on sight thinking they're evil and ask questions later, in season 1 according to them anything supernatural is evil.

There is no way Harry or anyone else in the DA would put up with what John is doing in class if Harry wouldn't tolerate Snape's lessons even if it is to defeat Voldemort, especially after what he's just been through with Umbridge. He would fight back and defend himself not just go 'Yes Sir, No Sir' like a soldier, he hates people ordering him around.

Not questioning orders is what got the wizarding world into the mess in Deathly Hallows where people blindly follow the Ministry.

No sane person would allow their sixteen year old kid to go through boot camp and be verbally or mentally abused! You can't learn anything after doing that amount of physical training you wouldn't have enough energy for your brain to process the information. What next have the class charge head first into the Forbidden Forest with shotguns?

If Harry needed a such bastard why not just ask Moody to train him! Wizards learn about creatures anyway in DADA all the Winchesters know that they don't is how to deal with demons. It's just setting it up so they come in all 'Oh you ignorant wizards ahaha now sit down and listen to Daddy, I know best' and save the day.
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
This was a really engrossing story overall. I mean, sure, there were some parts where I thought you floundered a bit, but for the most part, you progressed over a coherent plotline. I like that you used and evolved Sam's psychic abilities, the lack of which is something that annoys me in the show, but I think the Winchesters should have stayed at Hogwarts until the end of term. You sort of had them bail before finals. I mean, how was anyone supposed to pass if the professors just take off?
Lacy Lennox chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
WOW! Lemme just tell you about the awesomeness factor that this story has achieved: which is about 1000000 on a scale of 1-10. Yeah, that good. I first read this story about a year ago on another site but never got around to finishing it until recently. (*Insert other repetitive gushy compliments*) Yeah, just thought I would review. One quick question: why is it not in the crossovers section? Actually make that two quick questions: Are you gonna make a sequel?
Redd1978 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Okay I have to say. This story is such an awesome equivalant to "OldCountry". You are a talented writer and I fully enjoy your take on the Winchesters inside Hogwarts. HAve you ever thought of doing a crossover of HP/ST XI? The thought of Sam and Spock playing chess, and their conversations? Or even if the story is connected with this HP and Sam got his hands on some magical travel chess set? Or just the thought of Dean and NcCoy going on about " Space and Disease, under darkness and silence" Or making Dean experince transwarping? Or just the thought..of your version of Dean and Jim getting along? Just a thought.
subzero chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Tom fearing the yelow eyed demon? And Minerva knows Snape and Dumbledores secret as a doubl agent? Dude! Thos parts suck..other than that..it luks good!
halfbreedcreature chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Hi - I don't know if you will want to know or not, but there's a slight error in regards to the Wendigo mythology briefly mentioned by John. Wendigos are Native American myths, true, but they're primarily Northern, mostly in Canada and the uppermost States. Supposedly they're created from a man who, starving during a blizzard or a scarce winter, resorts to eating human flesh to survive. Oftentimes the myth says that he/she will eat their own family. So in actuality it would be rare to see them that far south, not north. (Though I'm not quite sure where Montana is, that's a central state, right?)

Other than this, no objections! Carry on. :)
OverHereNow chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
wo i found this story ages ago and either it wasnt complet or i couldnt find it. i got up to the bit wit the church and was fasinated and now the conclustion amazing im really glad i found it again and got to finish it you are a great story teller thank you for making my evening truly enjoyable )

i love how you ended it the winchesters were back look out all the scary monster things with obscure names the winchesters are coming for you !

thanks for the story )
Degizzie chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Awesome. I can't say anything more about this story then just Awesome!
Amber chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I stayed up all night to finish reading this. What can I say it was compelling. So glad someone recced this. :)

You probably don't check these comments anymore but I couldn't read and leave without saying thanks so much for sharing! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 15 . 4/22/2010
This is a damn good story. I loved every word of it. I cried. I laughed and i cried again. You do know that you could write another story to follow this one. You know Gordan Walker going after Sam because of his wing and maybe Harry coming to help the Winchesters out. Well keep up the awesome work.