Reviews for Bubblegum Cherry Pie
Liz chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
399? I have to give you your 400! I'm really enjoying this story :)
craxygirl54 chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
I really really liked your story and I felt I had to say something even if you wrote this a long time ago. This of course is going into my faves list and im going to check ou your profile for more stories from you...until next time.
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I like it
Brucas4Evah chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
Okay here is what I thaugh of the whole story ...

- Chapter-names were amazing

- BL interaction in your pilot "Blue Raspberries" was more than amazing. It was my favorite chapter. I loved their conversation and it was just perfect ... It kept you reading and wanting more

- Colliding your story with S1 made the story more real and visual in my eyes

- I thought that Brooke could use more tears and drama when Lucas lied

- Lucas seemed I bit too dorky to me (but hey :) it's you story)

- I really liked the fact that it was only Brucas-centered

- Personally I thought that your final chapter could be longer and I desperately wanted to see a pursuit ... I wanted Brooke to slip away and Lucas to open up and keep her in Tree Hill (but that's just what I expected, din't ask me why)

- I really liked the fact that you only had 15 chapters (not to long and not too short)

- I really liked that Brooke and Lucas were so different(fun) and yet same(parents)

- You've got serious vocabulary skills

- Mall episode was great idea but I expected them to do something more before being arrested.

- Last BL scene was hot hot hot

- I think my overall score is somewhere between "great" and amazing" ( my highest rank delicious breathtaking)

- This story deserves to be one of my favorites
xScottx chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
It was good
Storyteller247 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
love it
SparklingIvy chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
Hey Gracie! I just read this story! You know, at first I was so reluctant to read AU (the really AU ones, like this one) stories, but I've grown quite fond of them. I LOVED this one though. I couldn't stop reading. I know you wrote it a while ago and my review might not seem as important now. I just wanted to tell you how much I liked it. I have been feeling a bit angsty lately and I've been gravitating towards those sorts of fics.

I've also been a bit disappointed with the show, especially season 4 - I've watched part of it and intentionally blocked it out of my mind, because when season 5 started I realized I didn't know how the season had ended. I watched the last 2 episodes yesterday, and honestly, seems like they were out of a sci-fi story or something. I hated what they did to Brooke - that's besides the point. The thing is, I miss old, fun Brooke! And it was so refreshing to read this story, because you really captured her fun personality, yet showed she had a very emotional side. I also liked the way you told this from Lucas' perspective (for the most part)- how insecure he was at first.

What can I say, wonderful story. Enjoyed every word of it. Finally, to answer one of the questions you asked before knowing OTH was going to be picked up for season 5... I would most definitely continue reading fanfic even if the show was cancelled (I actually figured they would have, season 4 sucked!) I'm not sure what the future holds for Brucas, as it doesn't seem so great right ow, but I'm glad at least there are wonderful fanfics to fill the void of Brucas action.

Thanks!
Brucas10 chapter 15 . 7/5/2008
I loved loved loved this story. I read it all the way through and was so happy to find out that Brooke and Lucas got back together at the end. Such a great ending to a wonderful story!
Shinaxo chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
I just read this story and I have to say that I absolutely love it! Plus you had Brooke bring up my favorite song 'Wonderwall' (:

I love your style of writing and I just can't get enough! Keep up the good work!
p0line chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
ow it was awesome.

I loved it. I love how you write.

I miss Brucas so much now. You should send your stories to Mark ! :P

congrats anyway, i enjoyed every chapter.
BreezeBlownBy chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
I have to be the most retarted person ever! how did i mis the end of this! ugh whatever anyways, Awe its over? that stinks I loved this stroy! Its so cute and so honest and I just love it! Great job!
princetongirl chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
loved it update soon
chloe x chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
So I've been reading this for awhile, right? But I kept falling like, majorly behind. hahaa. Anyway, I finally caught up, and ohmyahhgosh, this story is amazing. It's cute and yet angsty and I don't know how you do it, haha. And my head hurts because I've just read like 9 chapters and couldn't stop reading because it's amazing and all and now I'm like, really sad that this is over! lmao. It's such an amazing fic. Seriously. SO GOOD. I loved it all, and you're a very talented writer. The characterizations were so real and I loved the idea that both of them had something they were hiding. But anywho, amazing fic, and I'm going to go read all of your others, hehe.

x Chloe
awhero chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
wow gracie! that was freakin awesome! it was absolutely the perffect way to end! i loved it so much! u are soo very good! i can't wait for ur next brucas story! *hint!hint!* lol
lilohb chapter 15 . 6/9/2007
I enjoyed this story and Im happy with the way it ended...nice...I cant wait for ur next story I know its gonna be GREAT! Great Job!