Reviews for Sand Blossoms
AnimeSnowflake chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Yay! You added a new chappie. More importantly, I love the mini-skit with you and Gaara at the end! Please update soon!
Alerting Alliteration chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
How can Gaara be so cruel? She was raped! -sigh- men, they can be so stupid. Awesome chapter! Update soon!
jon doe chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
this is one of the best and funniest fics i have seen. keep up the good work
Goth Cat chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Another weirdo like me! WO-HO (stops to take a sip from her soda)-O!...

(coughs) Continue please!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Cool! You added another story. It always seems like the computer versions are different than the written versions. It's still good though! I can't wait for the update!
evanescence147 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This was a unnexpetion story with some funny part in it, Great Job
nocturnalMusings chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I'll humor the review button and fulfill his nasty, screwed up little orgy fest! I like the story!
Seriosity chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I'm sorry,but I really hate this particular story...it just breaks my heart...I am really sorry,I just can't read it...Don't take it the wrong way...It is just too angsty.
RubberDuckiesWhoLikePieAndCake chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
wow, kind of sad, in a way. yeah. keep updating and stuff! I love sakura and gaara...sigh. fantabulous story!
Alerting Alliteration chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Hahaahaha lol that was funny _ "I'm your sexy inner self." that cracked me up! Gaara is such a pathetic loser (no offense to your main character) he still remembers a conversation he had with Sakura 13 years ago? Pathetic lmfao. Please update soon it's hilarious _ Do you think Jiraiya is hot? I hope not lol. (I didn't review this story because the review button was like Jiraiya) I am not attracted to him, at all. hahahahaha please update soon, I need to laugh more. _ I love smiley faces...and your story!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2