Reviews for Working In Groups
Ahlisha chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
This is a very well written, thoughtful, intelligent Q struggle with being mortal, human and the culture ,language and trying to communicate what is so drastically differentnfrom us Amazing.
Gideon Moriattis chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I love you.
Just... I love you.
I can't even think of anything else to say except I love you and thank you.
Thank you so much.
I love you.
-GM
Tiky3000 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I'd forgotten how awesome this story was.
Lesley chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Holy cow, an update! :-O

I was just thinking about this story the other day, wondering how it would have ended. What a surprise to see a new chapter after a few years of hiatus! lol

You just made my day. :-)
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Poor boy.

And poor AU-Doctor-ish-person, too
Gideon Moriattis chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
This is the best thing I've read in a long time and it hasn't been touched since 2009. First of all I'll be indignant and self-righteous for a little while. Now that that's over, imagine that I made some very good arguments, applied logic perfectly, used a great deal of flattery and persuasion, begged a little, and eventually managed to manipulate you into agreeing to finish this beautiful story. There. That saved a great deal of time, didn't it? I'm glad we've come to such a mutually beneficial agreement.
-GM
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Awesome Q story. I hope you write more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Again, your writing skills surpass that of- no, I shall not lower my opinion of that author, but your writing skills do, at the very least, match those of her skill.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
You seem to have thought this through extensively, and I know I could not have come up with all the facts or likely facts you have, I also would not have been able to portray the characters in the same expert manner as you do.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
You are by far the best writer I have encountered, I have so many good things to say that I won't, for the simple reason that it would take me too long.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Poor Troy, hævińg tó dëåł with Q.
CyberneticPathogen chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
This needs a conclusion! U have this absolutely wonderful story with awesome ideas and Q. Q is just awesome, I think this is a really believable Q and it would be pity if u didn't at least have a short thing about his death. Hey u could even start at the death scene and then reveal the brilliant plot to save his life then. How could u dangle a string of hope for both Q and me as a reader and not right at least his death!
gamingbookworm chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Oh nice. I wonder how exactly they're going to save Q. And the lack of sexual content actually makes me more comfortable, it reads very much like a TNG episode to me.
Viviane Renard chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I absolutely adore your writing! This is the first longer multi-part story of yours I've read, and I am constantly amazed at your plot ingenuity. It reads like an actual episode of The Next Generation, and in fact uses more interesting "star trek science" than some of the tv episodes. It's been a while since you've updated, but if you ever decide to build more upon this fascinating story, I would love to read it!
deletethisreviewplease chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Oooh man. I love this story. This is the first Q fic I've ever read, and it's awesome. I hope you're planning on finishing it someday. I love all the little insights we're getting into Q's culture, and all the cross-cultural differences and debates that keep popping up.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »