Reviews for Working In Groups
LA Suka chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I can see it took a lot of effort to write this so I really hope you continue it.
Lil'Lenny chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
It makes me happy. (the story, I mean.)

Accurate, LONG and well-writen. Not many errors. I'll look at your other stories.

By the way, I'm going to kill something if you don't continue.

~

Lenny.
Emmy Soong chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I thought I was watching real Star Trek! Very nice! I wanted that episode to keep going.

So how did Q get out of this one- did the continuum intervene?
darkluminance chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Fantastic! Every Q story you write I love. I hope greatly that you decide to finish this fic, or at least add another chapter to feed my need for good writing. thanks! DL
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Wow, this is an awesome story! You write Q so well-both the typical sarcasm and arrogance, and the new insights he develops from spending more time as a human. And his breakdown in Picard's office after making the bargain with the Calamarain was really moving. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ZevofB3K chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I gotta say I love all your Star Trek fanfiction, but this has to be my favorite so far. I always thought it would have been cool if Q actually stayed human and stuck around from a while. Despite his shortcomings, he really is useful - omnipotent or not.
MarieChristine81 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wow, what a fantastic story! You've captured everyone with great detail and accuracy. It feels like it should be an episode. Please write more!
verystrangest chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Your story is extreamly good.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
What a thougtful detailed and wonderful Chapter. This could either be a one shot ending on a cliff hanger, or it could be one or more additional chapters. The final part was terrific: Q is really fleshed out as a growing person with nuances of emerging character-especially at the end when he talks to Jean-Luc-who really cares about other people. All too often stories about this Q present him as a Characature, rather than as a solid character.

Q feels there is only one way, his sacraficial death for a crime under the Calamarain social system and its peculiar standards of justice. He feels he is innocent, and Jean-Luc wants to find another way-or else militarily defend him. This could be the second chapter. How they work things out: whether there is a way for Q to live, or whether we see him go down to the Calamarain world and we see just what the ritual confession is that he has to go through. Also, it would help us very much if we see just what he did to expose the Calamarain social system as inconsistent and unjust, and irrational. He is to be killed for the crime of revealing that "the Emperor has no clothes," so to speak or for the crime of revealing "An Inconvenient Truth" that exposes the inconsistencies in the foundations of Calamarain society and culture. Even though he is an outsider he is to be killed for speaking heresy that refutes the social norms of Calanarain society. He's not standing accused of robbery, murder, or criminal offenses.

The third, or possibly the third and fourth chapters would be about Q's gradual growth as a human and member of the Crew. With his great abiities he can do much, and at the end of Chapter One already has, to help both the Enterprise and the people on other worlds as well. At some point I'm sure the Senior Officers would conclude that he should be given a regular position in Star Fleet, but that due to his tempermental difficulties he should not be given the authority to issue Orders to other Star Fleet Personel. A rank of Lt. Commander, like that of Data and LaForge in recognition of their common abilities, but without command authority,

This was a wonderfully well written Story, or Chapter. There are so many good beginnings and so much left hangling undecided or undisclosed. I hope very much that the Author will go on and complete the story.

-Lilith Kayden
Kelly Holden chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Yay! This is great. Wonderful Q characterisation.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5