Reviews for I Don't Care
KittenAngelNya chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
this was soooo adorable, i almost cried at some parts!

You did a great job, and i love Ed being the "girl" in the relationship, even though he would try to kill anyone who said that XD

I love these two as a pairing, they are just sooo adorable. Most people would see Ed with Winry, but I much rather see him with Roy. Al can have Winry for all I care, they would make a cute couple.

I hope to see alot more of these two in amazing breath-taking stories like this one! Keep it up!
Nya
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hahaha so true
I'm pretty sure he is the girl in the relationship for all the Roy x Ed stories
- my turn to run away-

; )

Wink
Deactivated. Ciao chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Whee, this was awesome.

Teh Drama is followed by Teh Smex! Whee! ;-D

Chrys
Alphonseelric22 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was amazing. :3 I loved it.

On another note, I LOVE LA VIE BOHEME D:
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
It was nice! :D

I really enjoyed it. Well done!

Love, Niki
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I think Ed truly forgive Roy too easily. It will be better if he had to work for it more.
MissJudged chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
loved that! Usually I hate songfics because the stories are just the songs in more words and its unoriginal and it drives me crazy. But that worked well. I really liked that a ton. Very good. It was something lovely to read while I wait for my sheets to finish drying. Washing day is really awful. Anyway good work!
Broken-Silver chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
LOL, for some reason while reading this and listening to the song you had for this fanfic , i cried :o
lelalemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
( My name is Brianna.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
kawaii! graphic and i hate brianna but kawaii!
AngelLucifel chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Awesome. I loved this story, very true to Ed and Roy what their relationship would be like. I like the way you used the song lyrics for scene breaks. It was nice to see a song incorporated into a story without overwhelming it. I also loved how at the very end Roy kept finishing Ed's sentences or reading his mind.

just a coupld grammar/spelling mistakes here or there, and occasionally I think you kind of talked in circles, but it was very good. In character, with Ed "not caring" but being so emotional...loved it. Faved.

Oh, btw, this is Lady Jibril's (Moonlight and Motorcycles) alternate profile. Just to let you know. :)
Hannah Katharine Dean chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Incredible! Perfect! Amazing! Fluffy at the end! Heart-breaking at the beginning! YAY!
Ciiah chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wonderful! You rock!
radcat38 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Loved your story. Very angsty. Well written. Made me care. And, yes, at the end I realized Ed cared and that he was the girl in the relationship...sorry edo.
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
wonderful story! i adored ed in this (and yes he is cuter as the 'girl') *grins* Only 2 things 1. to me the story and the song dont mesh well, the scenario wasn't the same so i'm not sure y u picked that particular song and 2. (and MUCH more importantly) why lime and not lemon? *cries* they were so close, all roy had to do was 'slip it in' if u know what i mean LOL