Reviews for Something New
ultrafan1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was a very nice and well written short story. I never really thought of the idea of Sora and Alice as a couple together before, and I can't help but think that in the hands of a lesser writer the pairing would just seem random and unbelievable, but you were able to write it in such a way that made such a pairing seem believable. All in all, it was a cute story and you did a very good job in writing it. By the end I found myself wanting more, which speaks very highly of your abilities as a writer.
9livesrules chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
this is so sweet I wish you would add more to this : )
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Amen to that last comment! Very nice one-shot, short and sweet.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Beautiful *sigh in daydream* _
nobodiez chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
well alice and sora do look cute together
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Awh I love this!

when i first started playing KH i DID think for a while that Sora and Alice would make a cute couple :) im so happy that there are other people out there who thought the same thing! lol i thought i was the only one!lol very cute
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Sweet, especially the end. You kept them in character, and pulled off a cute romance with a rare, cool pairing.

Great job!
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Not a bad way at all to overcome your writer's block! It's a bit boggling to the mind to consider that Wonderland is, essentially, a product of Alice's dreaming and now Sora is in the dream while Sora is on his own quest which should feel like a dream. . .

And now I just realized that I'm thinking way too much about this.

This was a very cute puppy love story with a good bit of thought behind it. I would have liked to hear Donald and Goofy's take on all this but that's just a mere quibble.
a broken rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That was really sweet! I love reading odd/unconventional pairings like this. :3 & Sora x Alice is too cute to imagine too. Hope to see more KH fics from you. :D
Splat on the Floor chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Great one-shot! I adore the take you had on Wonderland and how it affects Alice. And the pairing is adorable, to boot.

I'm not bothered so much by the slash. I'm bothered by the lack of Disney, though. Major props to you for breaking that mold!
Big K Studios chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
its fine as far as i can tell i wonder why no one reviewed

ah well i guess i'm the first. this story is fine okay just keep writing i guess i'll review every update.