Reviews for It Could Happen
Srednasnhoj chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
She just loves to torment him. I know little boys pull on girls pigtails, but she is just the same.
Srednasnhoj chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoy the motherly Raven.
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
looks great so far.
Caprichoso chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Rorek as a girl who likes BB... you're right; that's a fic in itself right there.
Caprichoso chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
As sweet as this one is, I'm not quite sure it makes sense. By the time they meet, the Teen Titans are... well... just that. A first period can come as early as 9, and while it has been known to come as late as 16, that's very, very rare. Most girls are in the 12-13 range.

Still, it's adorable. You have some great and unexpected takes on BBRae.
Caprichoso chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This, right here, is one of the reasons I have so many BBRae oneshots where they dance around each other and never quite get there. They both have a long time to go before they develop into the people they're going to be for the rest of their lives, and neither one of them wants to throw away a potential forever for the sake of a right now.

Another great one.
Caprichoso chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely love the idea of her having kept that chicken. We never saw what became of it, but it would be the work of mere seconds for her to teleport it back to a secret place in her room, to be joined later by a Ziploc bag holding her first Stankball...

Awesome.
Jozefski chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, hot damn! I don't know why this fic hasn't attracted more attention. It's really good! You're just pumping inspiration into me with this stuff!
deets1 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
oh, OH, robin, you're good.

I had no idea that he possessed the acting abilities. XD

Who knew he could act so clueless while hiding the already accumulated trauma behind his mask?

Oh this was good.

Just wanted to say: thanks to you, I'm not reading anything other than the teen titans fanfics today. Just saying.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
This one's probably my favorite chapter I love how you reversed Rorek's gender, then made her have a crush on BB. Pure Geniusness ;) Har
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Oh Raven. How far you have fallen that you're methodical mind has been completely torn asunder by a green shape shifter who has less schooling than you.

Enjoy your descent into lunacy! :D
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
It's downright maddening how Beast Boy makes her work so hard to get such basic information. But he lives to throw her off so it really shouldn't come as a surprise.

Gotta love it. :D
rainbrain chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
This is really good! I love when the team's individual abilities are expanded upon, and the idea of Beast Boy having complete control over his body due to his shape-shifting is great, makes a lot of sense! I also love the inclusion of Starfire's alien anatomy and her trying to pick up on human mannerisms, it's interesting to see other aspects of what makes her different from humans other than her way of speaking.

Your writing is very interesting, kind of like you're casually relating a story to someone else as opposed to more formal writing (does that make sense? I'm a bit tired, haha.) Is that intentional? And do you plan on writing more?
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Well done. :)

I especially liked Aggresiveness. If Raven and Beast Boy ever see it fit to teach him a lesson he should be quick to pray for his life. xD
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 7/1/2008