Reviews for Two Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Um... Don't know what to think. Ragetti got a girlfriend.
lass chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
YOUR STORY MAKES ME SMILE! I LOVE IT! :D
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is the cutest story in the history of all Pirates of the Caribbean stories EVER. I love it! Ragetti's so cute; it's about time he got some love! This is great.
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Cute! I squeed ;)

So original!

Yes Emily, your unkie Barbossa is one of Squee's favorites too..;)

luv

squee
the ness-ness chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yay! Ragetti lovin'~! This was sweet.

~the ness-ness~
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
aww, that was adorable. I love Ragetti...
foolishpride chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That's so sweet! I thought you were going to pair Ragetti with Pintel at first. I think I prefer Ragetti/Emma better!
just jacs chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
aw that was sweet hee hee
dirty-icing chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I loved it. I love Ragetti too. He's one of my favorite

characters.

I'm writing a story, and having people vote weather to have Ragetti and my character Destiny together. Even though she's only 15. Oh well.

Good story you wrote. _
Cortney chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was so fluffy! I loved it.

And sometimes I too wonder why Pintel and Ragetti don't have more love stories written about them.

Maybe I'll have to try my hand at making up the deficit...
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aww! That's so cute in a gross kind of way! I lurved it!
Googleeyes chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aww, sweet! I liked the ending, it made me smile. I've aways been a sucker for happy endings. Even if they are a bit stupid. Of course, yours isn't stupid. I like it. I'm happy for them. Great story.
MartiOwlsten chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Hee! Aw, that was cute! *snickers* Ragetti is one of my favorites, and it's nice to see him find some romance! Nice job!
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw. That was adorable! I love Ragetti (and, of course, his eye) and I'm glad you found a nice wooden-eyed lass to love him too. I loved it!

Yours sincerely,

the Queen of Duct Tape
WanderingChild2007 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
OH! I get it now! Ouch. Emma cut out her eye with a knife... that must hurt like hell. Like I said, aww! ragetti gets some wuv! Emma is so sweet. adios!