Reviews for My Darling Nadia
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This would have been a much better thing to do with that episode. Jean is far too nice for his own good and probably needed to get at least a little upset after that whole part.

Also I just really hated ep. 34.
Kytan223 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I really enjoyed the read, you've captured the characters perfectly. Personally I think this should have happened in the show since jean does put up with a lot of shit throughout the series, and it was nice to see him actually get fed up.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Been awhile since I reviewed for this section, and even longer since I last watched Nadia. But this story brought it all back to me, every single detail in that series. You write such amazing fanfics for this series! I could actually see this happening as an episode in the series! You didn't write overally detailed, but you didn't lack in describing how things could,would, should have happened. You truly have a talent. I really liked this fanfic, you did an amazing job. :)
Nemesis La Algol chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Jean is an angel indeed ! Nadia finally realizes she loves him and fells very bad for her late behaviour, thinking Jean will go away (episode 35 : she STILL thinks Jean can reject her because of her DNA !). Jean is a very beautiful lover figure, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen in animation and theater movies.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
EEP! Finally, some Nadia fanfiction!
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Awesome oneshot! This was exactly what was running through my mind when I was watching the Hamahama arc. Love this. Really.
Nukem999 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I hope you don't mind lengthy reviews because I kind of have one. I thought this was a brilliant and much needed story that desperately went unanswered in the Nadia show. I actually loved the music episode and found it to be funny and enjoyable, however, the Africa episodes with Hamahama was utterly disgraceful to poor Jean. I think you perfectly captured Jean's reaction to a Tee and I thank god someone FINALLY realizes how cold Nadia has been to Jean.

I really want to see more Nadia fics from you, in fact, I seriously BEG you to make more because this anime deserves more attention and Nadia/Jean deserve some more love between each other, especially Jean. You made a great story that captured the mood and much needed perspective on the show in this one shot. I really hope you do more and want you to know, I am planning my own Nadia fics as well, dealing with a similar topic of Nadia mistreating Jean and discovering the consequences. Please make more and I hope you'll check out my Nadia fic once its started, bye for now.
kriitikko chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Nice one, I really liked it. Kind of cool to see Jean for once loosing his calm.
Jon Turner chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
The African episodes were, I think, the worst part of the entire show. I think the show would've been better off without them. That whole thing came completely out of nowhere. That said, I definitely liked this "replacement" you did for the music episode. Although I do admit that it was going a little too extreme, especially since Jean isn't the kind who would lash out that cruelly. On the other hand, I think Nadia deserved it. :)

To tell you the truth, I actually came up with an idea on how the Africa episodes could be skipped. You should read it. It's not so out of character.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Very cute. I disliked the african island episodes, and the music montage, while passable for some, bored me to tears... even if it was (at times) humorus. (Sorry, I'm having a blank as to how to spell that word.. I'll leave it at that).

Very cute fic, maybe alittle OOC but given the situation it seemed plausable :D

Looking foward to more "Nadia" fanfics from you! _~
TROLLXD chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I love Nadia/Jean!

Sure I'm not into angst or anything... Next time, do a funny fic for Nadia/Jean shipping! I still love it!