Reviews for Summer Rain
sam chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
at first i really liked this story because lily was pretty funny but i dont think its very realistic. Firstly what parent would let a bunch of kids just sleep in each others beds and have sex? and if you had a bad dream would you really just get into someone else's bed?
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
WRITE A SEQUEL

I WANT MORE!
HerHeadsInTheSky chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
I already PM'd you, so you pretty much know what I'm going to say, but I really enjoyed this fic. You write with purpose, which is so ncie to read after many haphazard fics! It was cute and sweet, and an enjoyable read ... that is now 'complete' ;)

I hope you right about L and J again, they're my otp in the HP fandom!

Ellie
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
That was amazing. I cannot simply make a review long enough to show the amazingness that is this story. It was full of surprises, full of cute fluff, and *sighs wistfully* love. It was one of the best fics I have read. Ever. Sirius talent here. Siriusly. I can't go on with out making a redunant run-on review so I'll leave it like this: Think of every flattering thing you can say to a book. Multiply that by googleplex. The imagine all that in one review. That's what my review is.

ENJOY THE FLATTERY!
wearingrosecoloredglasses chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
Not even joking, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. And there has only been one other story on this website where I have felt this way. It was bloody amazing! Everything! Just brilliant! Absolutely wonderful!

You are a genius I swear.

Amazing writer, you are.
Jenn222 chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
LOVE! I stayed up all night to read this. It was so good and cute. Adorable. I think ill check out your other stories in like 9 hours when i wake up. Thank god for summer vaca.

PeaceLoveBrownies

Jenn
just.a.blue.jay chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Oh my gosh I can't believe it's over! That was an amazing chapter and I loved every single chapter in this story. I hope you keep writing stories like this :)
InkWellPage chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
i have loved this story since it was posted on dark mark forums and veritaserum. I am glad that you have decided to post more of it on here and hope to read more of your stories
emiliamay chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
OMG! You make amazing stories but this is my absolut favorite one. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Great job!

/Emm
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
This is great!
Lilames555 chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
That was sweet! You should hurry up and update it was amazing.
Blanco Pagina chapter 16 . 10/22/2008
OMG LOVE IT! I totally printed it out and saved it! Although parts get a bit too mushy for me, I suppose you would have to sludge through it...oh well. It's good!

LOVIES AND SOME BUBBLE GUM 'CAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING RIGHT NOW...

Bub'les
clap your hands say claire chapter 16 . 10/11/2008
well, it's kind of dodgy in some parts.

and a little unrealistic when they're spilling their feelings, et cetera, i mean that just wouldn't really happen like that.

but it was okay :)
notanyold-annie chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
dragonflybaby chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
i loved james' rant it was really well worded! i've been wondering why this story hasn't been updated! please continue! )

nikki