Reviews for White Lions
minnie313 chapter 12 . 6/11
I just wanted to say this fic is really lovely ;) it actually got me into Sue/Guy while I was only very doubtful about it in the beginning. While I'm really not the best person to ask for it (since I often don't finish my fics), will you please continue it, please ? *kitty eyes*
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 11 . 8/23/2007
Spooky, Sue White doesn't seem to exist. Please continue soon!
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Joanna is being vaguely nice. Wow she does have a heart. hehe. Hm im still wondering who did this to Sue though. Hm...

Brill update, please update again soon!
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Yay you updated! Hm Guy is actually being nice, he may actually have a heart. Haha and Sue has lost her memory which means she won't be obsessed with the 'lions mane'. O its all getting good. Please update soon! This update actually half cured my hangover.
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
sorry im a few days late reviewing, didn't send me an update alert thingy. Wow Guy is being caring, didn't think he had it in him. lol Brill update please continue soon.
The Restless Dead chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Creepin' Jesus, that took almost 24 hours to fix the second chapter so i can read it. Anywho, i really like it and you must write more cos it's a very good start, and i always love your stuff.
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Yay thank you so much for updating ! You have saved me from dying from the boredem and fustration caused by my religious studies coursework. Loving the update! I love how you are really good at comedy and then being able to mix it with a serious-ish situation. Brilliant! Please update again soon!
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
O please continue this. Its nice to see a story based around sue for a change.