Reviews for My Sadistic Lover
fan chapter 7 . 3/9
I can't wait for the next chapter!
fuji asuna chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
aren't you going to continue the story? its really interesting...
Cheese Rice chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
*finds this story in 2013*
OH MY GOD IM SO LATE TAT
im so in love with the Fuji that you potray! Hes keeping Tezuka on the edge and constantly chasing him
I love the version of Tezuka you potray as well! Its getting me in all the right spots xD
Hope you will update! 3
abbyjc chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
plsssssssssssssssss next chapter
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
I really like this story! Please update, please~!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
I want more! D: I love this! Please update soon.
Mary chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
This is a good story plz update soon ne?
Lapis chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
The story is so good. Please update soon!
Soring Angel P.O.T chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
PLEASE UPDATE FAST REALY FAST I REALY CAN'T WAIT! Hm i wonder what fujiko is going to do to Tezzi will he sleeps he will probibly give him a kiss that would be so sweat.;

P.S. As I said please update please...
r chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
hope you update soon
Soring Angle P.O.T chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Cool so Tezuka is now "dead" i wonder how fuji made it. Mabe than inui will ask fujifor the potion. LOL

P.S. can't wait for the next chapter!
SkySurf chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Can I hope that there will be happy ending if Fuji goes back to his own world, where he meets the same Tezuka? XD

This chapter is good, but leaving at a cliff-hanger makes me want to read more.

Update soon! :D
badass baseball bat chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
dear authoress,

you have a good idea for a fic. however, i sadly declare that you have turned one of Prince of Tennis character into a Mary Sue, namely Fuji Syuusuke.

you have stated your justification of Fuji Syuusuke, being the genius that he is, able to do many things as in 'perfect'. you're correct in that sense. however, your writing skills overshadowed that justifications, thus rendering him as a mary sue character.

as for the next chapters, you had conveniently made all the characters ooc, especially regarding Tezuka Kunimitsu. it should be reminded that Tezuka Kunimitsu is a man of honor, and you threw everything down the drain. you made him no different from a random guy on the street.

As for Fuji Syuusuke, although you had deemed him as a genius, you made him stupid, immature and bitchy for later chapters. given that he changed into a girl, it doesn't mean that he will change his personality too. Fuji Syuusuke is an elegant guy, he would not talks or frets like a mindless girl, he is a very kind and polite guy in normal terms, and absolutely would never become a storyteller of sorts (i mean, that fairy tale; it's a big NO-NO). still don't believe me? rewatch the tenipuri family eps and observe the granma character closely. your character is heavens apart from that.

reading your summary and prologue, i was expecting a good story along the lines of an epic romance between centuries. however, you sorely dissapoint me. you had multilated the characters of Pot severely, and i can barely read past chapter 4.

accept my critisms with open mind and improves your writing. Furthermore, reviews are meant to be frank and supportive at the same time.

with this i bid you adieu.

.bat
mine chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
I really like your story. I've been waiting your next chapter for I don't know how long *probably last 3-4 months*. But it is worth it. Hope you can finish it soon.
Tacuma chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
Great chaper again! I wanna know what Fuji will do XD I'm so curious! Please update soon!