Reviews for The Hardest Lessons
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
T-T wow T-T
Mr.LucyLu chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You were actually capable of bringing tear to my eyes! Damn you!

Now my reputation as a cold hearted sadist has completely gone down the drain thankyouverymuch!

Aside from that, Sakiko was so damn precious and my heart went to her when she saw how wrong her last words to Iruka were before his mission. And having them sleep in something that represents either of her parents is so adorable!

Excellent, excellent work!
JOYA chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
oh so beautiful, thank you for happy end.
Mortalita chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I was listening to the radio when I read this... the song that came on went like this

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful

Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart

And when she was sad, I was there to dry her tears

And when she was happy, so was i, when she loved me.

Through the summer and the fall, we had each other, that was all

Just she and I together, like it was meant to be

And when she was lonely, I was there to comfort her

And I knew that she loved me.

So the years went by, I stayed the same

And she began to drift away, I was left alone

Still I waited for the day, when she’d say "i will always love you."

Lonely and forgotten, never thought she’d look my way,

She smiled at me and held me, just like she used to do,

Like she loved me, when she loved me

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful,

Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart

When she loved me.

And I think it helped the tone of this very well. You should look it up (Sarah McLachlan does it).

This made me cry, but in a good way. Thank you for writing it.
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*sniffles* That was so touching and Sakiko was so cute. I really choked up when I found out that her last words to him were "I hate you." Thank goodness Iruka lived!
Sensei-San chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
hard for Kakashi, hard for fans

i was crying while reading this Story, its very emotional *snief*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
A very good moral. you pulled off this plot beautifully. funny thing is, when I was reading the last two pages of it, "Not Too Late" by Nora Jones came on...
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was touching beyond words... I nearly cried when Sakiko said her line of letting go... ;_; Gah. Still, it was sweet and made me feel all warm inside. X3 Awesome
Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
*cries* damn you.
silversatin chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wonderful...i guess as children we are all guilty of having our favourite parent. It is hardly surprising that Sakiko should show more affection to Kakashi then to Iruka. Kakashi would probably play the nice guy while Iruka forced time table and broccoli down her throat. Nothing like watching someone "going" to realise how much that person actually loves you and that you in fact love that person, broccoli or no. Great job. I love your stories.
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw...I love Sakiko!

And I'm very glad that Iruka is staying, because if he died, that would pretty much be heartbreaking.
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
wa :'[ you are horrible! ... no you aren't you're amazing this is one the stories that has actually made me tear up and cry... but it was oh so good... i love it.
Travellyr chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
*wibbles*

And on that heartmelting/breaking note, I have to go pass out now.
hink chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
very emotional. nice piece. harder than written to let someone go though...cuz when people die, they're not happy, they're dead. just dead. least that's all we can count on. nice fic though; well written.
Offensivebunny chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
OMG! *weeps* that was absolutely beautiful! ;_; I love them so much! I also really like Sakiko D She's cute.