Reviews for Terrence
iluvBlooQKazoo chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That's funny I wrote a story with the title being called Mac and you wrote a story with the title being called Terrence, I'm going to write a story with the title being called Blooregard Q. Kazoo later. I love your story it was good keep it up!
Rachel Erica chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Aw, that story was sad... :(
Princess of Rose chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Yay! I loved it!
7BlackCat13 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
umm... im a little confused...

did umm... terrance just umm... rape mac?
not someone you'd expect chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
THANK GOODNESS!

THAT WAS SO SAD!
Imp168 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
IT CANT BE OVER! Theres so much more to write! Can i fanfic your fanfic? PLEASE?

Imp168 chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
MAC! YAY! but, now this makes total friking sence! I never understood why Terrance made me sad and frightend, the same way my friend Kyle does. Kyles not meen, just, when he talks about his dad, i become sad and frightened. just like i do when Terrance is metioned.

It all comes together

Imp168 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
HORAY 4 MAC! cant wait 4 his intro. Are you sure u dont know my friend? His name's Kyle. Lives in Bountiful UT. this sounds oddly like his life story.

Imp168 chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Goll, thats like my friends family. I totally love this so far, but, at the beguinning of this chapter i got totally confused. oh, well.

Imp168 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I LOVE family history stories, and this is setting up to be good. *high hopes*

Later.

otherrealmwriter chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
That was a deep and perfect ending. I loved it! Hope to see more of your works!
Mad-Trigger-Happy10 chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
Great story, deep.
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
I can only say one word. Aw...Hopeless out.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Well...it got a little confusing towards the end...but..I still followed along and I think this is a great story. Thank you for writing it!
WerewolfDuelistofSliferRed chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
I loved this story. If there were an emmy for cartoon fanfictions, this would win.