Reviews for Break Even
jka1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow Sasuke really needs to grow up, its like he's become emotionally stunted which isn't surprising considering all he's been put through. This story was really sad but realistic in a sense. Great job -
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Heartbreaking. Truly. Sasuke's emotional growth is completely stunted and he has no idea how to deal with his conflicting feelings. And of course he doesn't apologize or admit he's wrong. His monologue?thing or whatever was wonderful, the way you had him reason his way into thinking that he was right, and then in the end have him clinging to the fact that naruto would never abandon him...genius.

Thanks for sharing!
icyhiei chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was so sad. Depressing. I really hate Itachi and Orochimaru for messing Sasuke up so much.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
interesting
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i liked this one shot for how well you did Sasuke's voice and internal problems. The setting was realistic.

The thing i kept thinking about as i finished this was how canon naruto story has made this a moot point. sasuke is a god in the story line now and something like this can't happen. but i like it anyway

great job
vanlaria chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
-fails to find good words to describe how amazing this is-
asagoro chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
you rock! you just keep putting out the good stuff!

it's so sad though...T_T i love it...*sniff*
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I like this.
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Hm. Where are you going with this fic? Is it a one-shot?

Kinda angsty.

I liked the detail...
mentalsunflower chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Love it! Saw your link to it on livejournal, haha, and am now in love with your Naruto fics. XD You should write me some Sakura/Sasuke, too.

But anyway, the fic. It was written very poetically, and it seems like something that could actually happen, how life has just sort of kept going even though Sasuke was gone. It's a very emotion-evoking story, and I can't wait to read more of them!
Ane S. Thesia chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
BUT DOES HE? Does he come tomorrow? O.O Oh, my god.

This was super-well-fucking-written. LOVED IT beyond proper description, so I had to throw a curse in there for good measure.

Damnit, Sasuke! (How many times do I have to yell that?)

Favorited so I can snuggle this later and get all angry at our friendly duck-butt Uchiha. _~
Essyllus chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Woah, I did not know you were paperninja... o_O I've seen you around on chuunin, but I didn't know it was YOU.

1700 words and you call this a drabble? XD

Anywhoo.

I like how Sasuke has to have something to hold on to- a reason to live- after everything that's happened to him. I still see a few verb tense changes, but overall, your grammar has improved a lot. :D

I would have loved to see more of Sakura's side, but Sasuke's view on the bond between him and Naruto was very nice.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I'm not too sure but I think Naruto died on a mission through this?

Anyway, I like it