Reviews for An FBI Gala
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
i love it
MoonyTheBookWolf chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
I have reread this series SO many times and I never get passed the love that I feel for this paragraph:

'Booth pulled her closer to him, “No talking about other guys, I don’t care if it’s as innocent as saying Sid, only I exist. No Jack, or Zack, or Dr. Goodman…got it?”'

I can see Booth saying something like this and just being very possessive in general. I mean he's possessive of her already and they're 'only' (best?) friends and partners at this point...I can only imagine just how bad he's going to get when they finally do get together.
GGjunkie33 chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
really, really loved this story! very cute and loved the B/B interactions! Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to reading your next book!
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
Omg I loved it! Haha, good job! :]

superman chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
loved it. can't wait to read the next book
badwolfstardis chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
love it! can't wait until you write the next one! write it soon!
squintsquad03 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
yay! Can't wait for more of that case. It seemed like you read my mind, I had Hot Blooded stuck in my head and all of a sudden Booth and Brennan are singing it. :)
chocolatefan chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
This was so good! Liked the end ;) Are you gonna write a sequel?
bb-4ever chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
great fic. would loved to have read about their weekend with booths parents? (or are you saving that for book 3?) along with the case? great work look forward to more soon. can't wait to see how they manage being a high class married couple.

I think it would be sweet if he brought her a pet - dog!
canadianagurl chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
LOVE IT! Are you going to write the undercover next? or the parent's bbq?
CaRiNeSs chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
That was great...can't wait for the barbaque... Hope it works out well... What is Booth going to do to his brother? They should play family games like football or something and B&B are parners and of course win! Can't wait to see what you do next!
mj x2010 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
ahh who is it? who is it? who is it? i need to know! great fic!
Kia Grrl chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
woa wait did i miss something? she jsut totally kissed him without wanrning! haha it was fantastic tho i was laughing.
Kia Grrl chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
no i think if bones had a gun booth would be just as cocky while trying to take it from her...

o they r going stargazing? something about that screams "KISSING AND FLUFF"... can anyone else hear it? maybe im going crazy...
beaglelvr93 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
i always love when booth kisses brennan in the middle of an arguement. he could say 'its all part of the undercover act'. hm. i like just strait fluff. no case, just nonsense every once and a while. like, making smores with a candle or something. that would be cute! power goes out, booth is stuck at brennans, and they make smores by candle light. woo hoo! write more son
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »