Reviews for sweet talk 101
ashes to ashes 2 chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Naw, writing the way you speak is sometimes the BEST. I died laughing because of the intro, it's ... fresh.
dual.-.bladewielder chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
O.O I love you. That was a really great story, I enjoyed it, and it kept me entertained for a few hours xD Thank you for writing this :)
AnnaSteyn chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Liked your story a great deal.
Keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Amazing story! I was so happy with the ending, and I swear this is one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read! Words fail me, that is how awesome it is!
Grellexiting chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
hjdbsfilgknosiugf this was possibly the cutest thing I have ever read.

AND THE END FGHJKDBAYUFBDAUI SO PERFECT *spazzes*
Favourite afterlife-fic so far!
happy triangles chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
This was such an enjoyable read for me. I love that through your underestimation of yourself you still take bold steps in the story. Speaking through your writing, you sound like someone who is deep and understands subtle changes around you (correct me if I'm wrong, of course!). Taking in this writing itself was definitely funny, dramatic, naustalgic, and lord almighty SUSPENSEFUL! I loved your subtle hints at foreshadowing, placed even in the beginning. The emotion is pure, the characters are timeless, and though the story is very fantasy orientated, it feels all too real. And may I say I adore surrealism! I found the perfect dose of everything (besides a misspelling or grammar issue here or there :P) that I love in this epic tale! Bravo!
Khotaku1999 chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
I loved it omg
the ending was the best i truly love your writing
asdfgjkjhgfdsdfghjklkjhg
Senna-X3 chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
Wow :D I gotta say, this fanfic is probably my favorite akuroku fic I've EVER read. I have trouble finding afterlife kind of fics, so I really enjoyed yours!

It's pretty cool how Axel remembers his past life :) It's interesting how you did it...like he still controls fire first of all! Awesomeness! And then DARKEPICAXEL. That was, well, epic.

And then Roxas...hm. So, does that mean Roxas knew from the beginning then? We're there some hints I missed o.o oops. My bad. Also, it's interesting how you made him mute.

My favorite scene was probably when Axel got his memories back :D Ah, I love confrontations.

Well, thanks for writing this fanfic! :D
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Oh wow! This story was so beautiful, I almost cried! You keep doing what you do best!
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
O: is that a sora show reference i see O.O! if its not...holy crap just go to youtube and watch the Sora Show episode 3...riku on coffee...that just completeted my life...

BACK ON SUBJECT!(if there even was a subject)

i luvs this story! the mute Roxas and just NARWALLSSSSS! all meh favorite pairings are in here and yeah :D...
BlueEyedRosette chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This story made me sooo happyyy

Lol, but really.

I think I'm in love.

With another inanimate object.. Dammit. Dx

And do I care that I'm r&r-ing around a year and a half later?

Pfff, 'course not. -rebellious phase- :D

And your author notes were preetty ahmazingg.

They made me giggle. Just sayin'.

.. Psssh, giggle. I'm too feminine for my own good. e.e

Which.. is good, I guess.. because I'm a chick. ._.

-awkward cough-

Anyways! :D

This is one of those epic stories that I simply had to write a random review to before/along with adding it to my favorites

Because, yanno.. It was just that epic. .. And stuff.

I tried to get my friend to read it buuuut, I think he got freaked out. o.e Dunno whyyyy. -shrugs- T'is epic stuff.

.. Epic, wordy stuffs.

Ugh, tired rambling.. /x

So.. it's like 12:30 (A.M. o' course) and I need to wake up in five hours..

-happilyinloveface-

Kbye. :'D
sea-salt kisses chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
Wow. This. was. fantastic. And the ending only made it a thousand times better. Thank you so much for this fantastically wonderful and beautiful and heart-warming story.
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Heres a cookie for such an awesome story!
makoslits chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
Awww this story was really cute! Keep writing!
crescentindigomoon chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
this story is freaking adorableeee

so glad everything turned out ok, faved!