Reviews for A Fierce Allegiance
Pamreg chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
I'm loving this AU fic -it seemed so unlikely at first, but it's turning out so well! Wish you could update more frequently, but I'll be happt to wait for it no matter how long it takes to complete.
Pamreg chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying A Fierce Allegiance, your Greenwood AU fanfic. There is little enough HIG fic around, and it's a joy to find a really well written and riveting story in this fandom. Hope you post more chapters soon, and/or write more HIG fanfic.
Crimsonangel chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow Keels, didn't know you still wrote. More dedicated than me, I suppose P. Hope everything's still going well for you.
Kahoku Pancrazio chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
Aw, this was getting so good. I do hope you continue this amazing story soon, I am dying to know how Mitsuru reacts to Shinobu and his response. Beautiful story, your choice of genre with the characters is outstanding, and your scientific history is mind boggling. Please continue your story soon.
glenn chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
it's alive! *squeal*

(not that i wasn't obsessive enough to read it on the author's *bow* website, but... it's alive!)

now back to studying *sigh* why is that we always find the coolest stuff just before impending doomsday aka final period?

it updated! *bounce off the wall* *roll* *roll* *crash and melt in a puddle of happy goo*
glenn chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
why are all the good ones discontinued? *sigh*

but just in case the author actually get out from the nebulous meanders of surreal land and read this thing, we'd like to say that we found it brilliant.
Naoko chapter 5 . 12/12/2001
Let's start with "Wow". And continue with "Wow again". And progress to "Continue this before I throttle you". (Really, that's a good thing. ) The point is that obviously I'm enjoying this story a LOT. I'm a big sci-fi fan, and when you add Mitsuru and/or Shinobu...well... *_* Your style is great and you're carrying everything off very's very cool. Please write just a little more without having me wait too long...I really do like this fic! (And we'll finish with "Just a tiny bit of shounen-ai? The very smallesy bit? Onegai shimaaaaaasu?")
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2001
AAAHHH! Why did you stop there? I need more chapters! Ahhh!

PS Your story is veerrrrryyyyyy good, i like the descriptions!

Kleptomaniac Can Opener chapter 5 . 9/25/2001
Whoa! This is cool! Keep up the good work!

Daisukechan chapter 5 . 8/21/2001
Wai. It's so cool. Just makes you feel all warm and squishy inside and makes your skin tingle don't it? _ Wahh Daisuke doesn't know what she's talking about. It's really good, well more than good. Ah. Sore wa ii desu nee. Is that right?
Daisukechan chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Oh I reallly like this. It's written so well. I like how the woman toys with the paranoid Mitsu. _. I'd like to see where you're going with this. Oh and you think you can help me with the homework? Can't wait to read more.
r-chan feeling too lazy to sign in right now chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Ohayoo, Keelan-sensei! It's good, as always. Kind of confusing...but good.