Reviews for A New Addition to the Family
Desty chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
Yeah! Everything is back to normal. I really like this chapter.

Can't believe its finish. Could have been longer though...but it is still a great story. And yeah, I'm kinda satisfied.

Anyways, congratulation on finish this story! Wonder if you will write a sequel or not...

Ah well, I'll check everyday if you do update a sequel or not.
Desty chapter 9 . 3/25/2007
Phew! They're all safe now. I wonder what will happen next...Oh! maybe Kodi gona apologize to the cubs or something like that and they keep it a secret so that their parents never know anything about it.

Anyways, nice chapter! Cant wait for the next.
Desty chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
Yay! Cherokee to the rescue!*dance*What will happen next? I wana find out XD

Great chapter and update soon!
Desty chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
Aw, I was wrong. How could Kodi do that! I wonder what will Kenai and Kia do when they find out about their cubs. Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Ooh dear. Stupid Kodi! Update soon!
Desty chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Haha! I got my ways..-shifty eyes-

Another great chapter! I think the big cubs will ask the spirits to 'wish' the small cubs dissapear right? Right?
Desty chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Hey no probI always check everyday if you update or not.

Anyways...nice job on this chapter, I can sense that Kenai and Kia will be busy with their new cubs soon and will forget about their bigger cubs.

Update soon!
Desty chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Another great chapter! *claps* I wonder what will the cubs feel about their new sibling...anyways, update soon!
zilla145 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Another great chapter. please udate soon
Desty chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
I really love your stories! I first started reading 'My Adventures With Kenai & Koda' and I continued on to this story. I must say I really like it. Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon!
zilla145 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Another great chapter. I wonder how many cubs they are going to have this time.
zilla145 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Great start. I can't wait to see what the cubs reaction will be when they find out. Update soon.