Reviews for The Taste, The Touch
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh, I liked that story. I really do think that he could be in love with her. :):) That was a very well written story. :):)

~Jordyn~
Sour Pickle chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
...so about how i adored reading this ficlet?

it was really good. especially for your first shot at House fanfic.

i would love to see more out of you from this fandom with this pairing!
Eliche chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hey, Great job really enjoyed reading it, :D
L'ange de Vie chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
i liked this, really liked it. it was senous, sweet, and sexy all at the same time. it's how i'd see House reacting to something of that caliber :) i think you should continue.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I thought it was wonderful - especially the last line - though some of the thoughts could have been mistaken for Cameron's, cuz they sounded more like her
xyber116 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I think it's good for a first House fic. If you think of more to write go for it.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
loved it
unbreakable clarity chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
oh my god! I love your first House (and House-Cam) fic! Good job! Added to my fav. I hope you write more in the future. :)
IvoryAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
It was cute. Cameron should wake up, he should tell her and she should freak out and admit she was seeing Chase on the side, he should laugh and say "I was kidding" and when she leaves, fall to the ground and sob his little blue eyes out and then she comes back in and sees him and gives him a hug and he tells her he wasn't kidding and she says "I LOVE YOU TOO" and they live happily ever after, until his OTHER leg gets an infarction and they break up and she moves to Short Hills and marries a man name Mork and changes her name to Macy before he gets sick with a neurological illness and she comes for House's help and he falls back in love with her and convinces her to stay but then sees Mork's devotion and realizes she'll be better off without him and breaks up with her and is so heart-broken and miserable without her he kills himself.

*Deep breath*
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
OMG I LOVED that so much!

Your first House fic? WOW! It was great! In fact I'm putting it on my favorites list.