Reviews for To Understand
ch 8

what is the sequel ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 8/27
ch 6

Maybe When Kuubi and Naruto even separated are again allies for Konoha they could be helpful . And hopefully even if they return in their bodies still separated they would be great team .
Sisnol chapter 8 . 6/12
Really nice story. The ending was a bit abrupt (if it was supposed to be the ending and not it not getting updated) and there were some spelling mistakes (noone can flee them they are everywhere xD) but I really liked how it was charakter centred (as opposed to just mindless fighting as many sadly are). I would have loved it to be longer but also know that some stories just don't work for much longer and just get boring in the end. And another little complaint is that it was never answered why or how they changed and changed back.
naruto kurama chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Pour Naruto.. great soul by the way!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
read for about two minutes and stopped bothering.

if the author can't write well, why would I read it?
strabimonx chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Nice
pikachucat chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
what a great fic rate it a 10. hope there is a 2nd one.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
this was a great story.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Please update soon
qhoot chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
English isn't your native language? True?
icecatfire chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
i read this once already a long time ago but i just had to say i LOVE kyuubi's accent!...and the story is epicly awesome to.

sorry i tried to put this as me but i didn't know i was logged out. but yea LOVE the story VERY much.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
geurudo chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I think you should make a sequel to this. It has so much potential right now to be left alone. Also, why did you put Arashi Kazama as Naruto's dad? His dad is Minato Namikaze.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012