Reviews for Becoming Whole
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
OH NOES!
soton chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
Second time reading this story - love it to bits! :D

Wonderful chapter. Edward is so in the zone and Bella is trying so hard not to do a happy dance all day long, lol! ;p
MaggieTruthSeer chapter 23 . 3/22/2010
That was a really good story,I enjoyed reading it very much.
SecretsAndExcuses chapter 23 . 3/18/2010
woah. I LOVE THIS STORY! god you really don't like Jake do you! haha i absolutely loved everything, i'm so glad that Edward couldn't hear Bella's thoughts throughout the entire story cos that would have sucked :) and the love bits, so romantic, it had a greater effect on me than stories where they talk about "his dick in her pussy" L.O.L. the ending was peaceful, and i love how Bella's power grew stronger and stronger, thank you so much for writing this! Oh and i will defo be reading your other stories, any suggestions?

Zara x x
Elise Cullen chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Wow what a great story! I really enjoyed it, especially the last few chapters, they were very touching. I'm going to read this story in Edward's POV now. I have high expectations :)
cullenluver8888 chapter 23 . 2/24/2010
i really liked it
soton chapter 23 . 1/31/2010
Fantastic story. So glad that Bella could help Charlie and had the strength to forgive Jacob. ;D
soton chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
If only... ;D
soton chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Such a caring and supportive conversation between Bella and Esme. :)
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
looking forward to reading and reviewing..,..,.,..,
AniePen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
nice start
emmab86 chapter 23 . 1/7/2010
Loved it - Bella's power is excellent and very original.
Bella's New Moon chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
OK WOW! What a great intro with Victoria! anticipating greatness...
BethMasenCullen chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
This was a beautiful story from start to finish. It was really unique and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read more of your work!
BethMasenCullen chapter 22 . 12/4/2009
Another chapter, another pile of tissues! that was beautiful -
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »