Reviews for Becoming Whole
4everhis91 chapter 23 . 9/21/2009
WOW ... I loved the ending and the way everything turned in time to teach the wolves of their own animal "dangerous" nature. They always tried to make it seem like they were not dangerous and only the vampires were cause for concern for the humans of the area. I guess its true... A things in good time :) loved the story ! Thanks for writting :)
4everhis91 chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
poor Charlie ... I am so glad Bella could save him and tht he was able to see her and realize she was safe and happy
4everhis91 chapter 21 . 9/21/2009
yes ... the truck gets to be pimped out ... Rose will do a fantastic job restoring it :) I am so glad you added this into th story. I wanted to know about Charlie and the truck was just icing on he cake :)
4everhis91 chapter 19 . 9/21/2009
“You belong to me, Bella, as I belong to you and nothing or no one will ever come between us.” His silky voice was a menacingly urgent growl.

WOW that says it all! I love forceful on the edge of scary Edward!
4everhis91 chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
go Bella :) the animal sidee took over and I think now she has completed another milestone (with carlislr and Jaz's help) to becoming a real Cullen and understanding her new world even better :) huum I wonder did Esme and Alice stay behind to take care of some surpizes ... why didnt they go and hunt too... I bet ur up to something interesting in the next chapters hehehe
4everhis91 chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
the flowers sound so wonderful... did you make it up for this chapter or were u insired by the real thing... i would love to see it if u had an actual arrangment pic
4everhis91 chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
i love the purring :) Aro is so hard to figure out sometimes I wish the cullens had a better friendship with him ... like carlisle seems to have ... I wondered if aro would be invited to the wedding as a show of good faith and friendship
4everhis91 chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
well that certainly answered some of my questions LOL WOW
4everhis91 chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
I was wondering where the thrist was? What about Charlie ... what does he think has happened
4everhis91 chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
I hope the next chapter answers some questions about charlie, bellas gift and "sharing" energy ... do they sharing during the same types of physical acts as humans or is it mostly a mystical type thing
4everhis91 chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
This certainly changes the direction of the story. I cant wait to find out what they did about Charlie. He has to know now and I hope they put those dogs in there palce I mean the wolves never thought of themselves as a danger to anyone when really they are just as dangerous as the vamps... even more so in my opinion because the act on mostly animal reflex ans the vamps just seem to have a higher thinking ablitiy.
4everhis91 chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
OME ! I love this slightly dark slight scarey Edward ... So hot . Stupid DOG ! I hope Charlie shots him.
4everhis91 chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
oh no girl ... neverr let'em see the fear. Bella has just lost the upper hand ... now he knows. I am still loving the new found friendly relationship between Charlie and Edward ... it just feels better ... thank you Esme :)
4everhis91 chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
I think Bella has absolutely had a bit of a side effect from the bites... this is such a good story I have never read a FF quite like it ... its the same but still has a bit of a different spin to it that makes it stand out... I really needed to go to bed but I cant stop reading ... now on to the next chapter :)
4everhis91 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
loved the fact that Bella's parents are getting to see the love between their daughter and Edward first hand ... the ring is per two eternity bands, one of emeralds, the other of rubies does it stand for his human eyes of green and then the change to red for his vampire eyes when he changes Bella to become is mate forever?
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »