Reviews for Becoming Whole
Devora13 chapter 2 . 2/13
Evil Victoria venom get out!
Devora13 chapter 1 . 2/13
Noooo poor bella!
ladymagna1100 chapter 23 . 9/22/2016
Great story. I'm just sorry it took me so long to discover this fic.
mygooddog chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
Rereading this story, loving it again!
TaylorWhitlock2732 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
I just finished this story. and I must say WTF!why cant Bella have a normal honeymoon
TaylorWhitlock2732 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
Beth chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
The two things I always wonder about are:
1) Bella loved the human Jacob like a little brother, not the werewof - why is it so hard for her to differ between these two and let the werewolf go. Jacob doesn't even look the same way, it shouldn't be difficult to accept that he changed and not in a good way. She simply clings to a memory and refuses to see how dangerous the Were-Jacob and his obsessive "love" for her is.
2) In a lot of stories Jacob threatens Bella to destroy the Cullens. I alway wonder about Bella's lack of loyality when she's overlooking it. I would icily return the favor and threaten him if he or any wolf would ever lay a finger on one of the Cullens, I would never rest until every single one of them would end on a dissecting table or as laboratory rat. I will never understand how she can still care for Jacob when he is so determined to kill her vampire family...
cela chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
i'm glad bella got to see Charlie again and save his life. Jacob, i'm not so sure about.
campyrs chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
This was a wonderful story! I thouroughly enjoyed reading it.! Thank you!
I agree with you on how ffn is ruining freedom of words. Unfortunately I now read quite a llt of stories on TWCS.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
awesome start
BridieM chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
Brilliant. You have an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
BridieM chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
This outcome for Charlie really touched me. :)
BridieM chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
Just simply a wonderful chapter. Smiling with happy tears ;)
BridieM chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Excellent chapter. :)
BridieM chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
I even felt out of control. Thank goodness there isn't any chocolate in the house. ;)
787 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »