Reviews for Becoming Whole
Drithligh chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Well at least you figured out how to get Bella to give up on Jake. I really hated how Bella was so desperately clingy to both Edward and Jake in Eclipse.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'm not sure what was more unexpected, Victoria chomping on Bella in the bathroom or Bella kissing Tyler in the gym. Busy day... Lol. Very interesting first chapter.
Alejadra Cullen chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
i loved you story! :)
rowenasheir chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
Fanfic is unfair. Some of the best written stories have disappeared. We need an adult site or new rating to send them to.
MatingInspires chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Really enjoyed this and the companion story!
gracieloulou chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
l love your story.
cela whitney chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
i have to say that i have enjoyed your story of edward and bells so very,very much! the best i have read so far. please give us more of your great work. if you can, can you put your stories on wordpress or some other site, and a link to your profile?
TenebraeCullen chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
That was the end?
babesbraves chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
fantastic well done a perfect side story to go with your other one. i love your twilight storys keep them coming!
twival31 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Loved it! I can't wait to read more!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
AWESOME! i think I'm in loooooooooooooooooooooooove!
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 24 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story, I wish FF wouldn't delete MA rated stories they're Gunna lose users. Anyway thank you for writing this story it was great. Maybe if they don't delete it you could carry on with it someday.
white trillium chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
Love your stuff. Thanks for the great stories.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Fascinating start.
BethMasenCullen chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I wonder how long he'll be able to hear her thoughts?
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »