Reviews for Becoming Whole
operator please chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
Oh lord, woman, update! :o

Im seriously touched by this story.

You have captured ALL of the characters perfectly, i love it! 3
loveablegurly chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
storyTREMENDOUSLY BRILLIANT!
shobbs chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
You know I kind of prefer Edward when he's all vampirish, its very .. hmm I dunno.

Love the story!
keithlee chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
nice chapter. but it was soo short. udate really soon. byes for now.

~ ~ l
kitti-of-death chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
omg! i love your story, it is amazing! please update soon!

C
Chi Kartalia chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
WA!

MORE! MORE! M-O-R-E!

I have already said in previous reviews that this is THE best fansequel I have ever read, and that I check every twelve or so hours to see if you have updated. I love that you do so so often-HAPPY CHI!-

I can't wait for your views on hunting. I have my own fansequel going, and my use of words is...different.%D

Oh, and were you trying to KILL me when Bella told them that she hadn't left the room in three days?O.o; She was like an excited little puppy that got too excited and messed up the floor. I had to take cover(okay, so I fell out of my chair) when that happened.

I LOVE this story, and rue the day that it ends(never?)

~Chi_
glockbell chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
Looking at your profile, it sounds like you could live near where I stayed with my family for Spring Break one year ago. It was the Lawrence Welk Resort in Escondido, which could be further south than you.

Anyway, it sounds like you've not been to Denali. That, or you were fortunate enough to experience sunshine. I was there in July and fog covered the area. I think the sun might have come out once, but even that wasn't enough to see THE mountain. Then again, vampires can probably just see through fog. What's a little water compared to their vision?
Em Cullen chapter 14 . 3/14/2007
I LOVE IT! This story is so amazing! I am completely addicted to it!

When Bella told everyone that they haven't left the bedroom in 3 days made me laugh SO hard! _ This story just gets better and better!

~Em Cullen~
Atira7 chapter 14 . 3/14/2007
So I definitely love you for updating again so soon. And I really like this chapter :)

Much Luv,

Stephanie
shobbs chapter 14 . 3/14/2007
That has to be awkward. The entire family knowing your having sex, and knowing when your doing it... Haha, but its funny to read about.
Atira7 chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
I loved this chapter! It was so nice :D

Much Luv,

Stephanie
keithlee chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
fantashmical schtuff. update soon. this chapter was so short. i have some writing to do myself. but, why are they in alaska. i think i asked before. just curious. byes for now.

~ ~ l
shobbs chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Haha. I love Alice's line right there at the end.

I definately love this story... :]
Eulalie chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
...wow...
SoPerfectlyEvil chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
all i have to say for this chapter is...AW!

its so mushy gushy daddy-daughter love! who wouldn't like daddy-dayghter love like that? i don't know. got to go read the next chapter. ttyl!
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »