Reviews for Becoming Whole
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Hi mommy! x3 *waves* halfway to anywhere hehe..thats frm Anywhere ZOMG! YAY!
shobbs chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Halfway there! Its about time he changed her. Now she gets to experience all of these new vampiric emotions.
smileon chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
This story is fabulous! I'm seriously in love with it, haha. I can't believe Jacob, he's so, gr! haha. Bella and Edward are extremely cute going back and forth. I can't wait to see what happens with Charlie. Post more when you can :) :) :)
Watching Eternity chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
oh my gosh. That was INTENSE beyond belief! Amazing! That was really good, keep up the great work!
Infatuated Passion chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
that was so beautiful. write the next chapter and hurry!
cheerbearsmiles chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Please tell me you can post the next chapter of this tomorrow! I'm getting too involved in this!
Stepmother chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Ah, that was lovely.
Atira7 chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
AH! I REALLY hope you can update soon! And just to clarify, by soon I mean NOW!

Much Luv,

Stephanie
keithlee chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
*whimper*. you have to have this thing updated very soon. oh my god. i'm dying here. i'll do whatever you want. have you read my story? i'll update it. i bake you cookies. whatever you want. UPDATE. byes for now.

~ ~ please.
shobbs chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Wow, well that was certainly an interesting twist. :]
shobbs chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
But a beautiful tease.. :]
Chi Kartalia chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
AH!

That's it so far? This is THE BEST fansequel I have read on fanfiction. I am writing one too(337 pages, written) but never have the time to type. So would it sound hypecritical if I threatened you to type or perish? Because I am telling you now...TYPE, OR DIE!-_O

Okay, phsyco moment over

But seriously. Update, or I WILL DIE!

~Chi
cheerbearsmiles chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
This story is intoxicating! I love the playful banter between Edward and Bella. I can't wait for the next chapters, please hurry!
Cullen-Dark Series Obsessed chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
WOW! I love the whole story!
MtDewFaerie chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
Absolutely wonderul. I love the quick updates and the chapters are amamzing. I can't get enough! Keep up the great work
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »