Reviews for Becoming Whole
MtDewFaerie chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Wow, what a turn. I would have never thought about Jacob shooting and then hitting Bella. Briliant! I was afraid Edward might keep going. Haha...silly me
Atira7 chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Whew thank god! Closure! At least for the moment. Thank you SO SO much for updating this quickly; it saved my life :)

Much Luv,

Stephanie
cheerbearsmiles chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Guh! Love it! Fast updates are fabulous :)

Josh Groban is a god , and he's so nice in person. I was front row for one of his concerts, and I walked up to the stage to get his autograph, he was so nice to me!
keithlee chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
why are they going to alaska? i don't want them to leave forks. wait, are they leaving b/c of jake and the gun and charlie and the sun? or they just going there while she changes? i hope it's the latter. i'm glad you updated so soon. any chance that the next chapter will be up soon too? i hope so. my story is called Finality, if you want to read. my fans seem to like it, but i don't know. update soon. byes for now.

~ ~ l
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Hi mommy! x3 *waves* halfway to anywhere hehe..thats frm Anywhere ZOMG! YAY!
shobbs chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
Halfway there! Its about time he changed her. Now she gets to experience all of these new vampiric emotions.
smileon chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
This story is fabulous! I'm seriously in love with it, haha. I can't believe Jacob, he's so, gr! haha. Bella and Edward are extremely cute going back and forth. I can't wait to see what happens with Charlie. Post more when you can :) :) :)
Watching Eternity chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
oh my gosh. That was INTENSE beyond belief! Amazing! That was really good, keep up the great work!
Infatuated Passion chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
that was so beautiful. write the next chapter and hurry!
cheerbearsmiles chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Please tell me you can post the next chapter of this tomorrow! I'm getting too involved in this!
Stepmother chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Ah, that was lovely.
Atira7 chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
AH! I REALLY hope you can update soon! And just to clarify, by soon I mean NOW!

Much Luv,

Stephanie
keithlee chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
*whimper*. you have to have this thing updated very soon. oh my god. i'm dying here. i'll do whatever you want. have you read my story? i'll update it. i bake you cookies. whatever you want. UPDATE. byes for now.

~ ~ please.
shobbs chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Wow, well that was certainly an interesting twist. :]
shobbs chapter 10 . 3/13/2007