Reviews for Fearless 37: Return
Love it chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
I used to read these books in high school and I am so glad you picked it up! Good job and please continue it!
emomusickid chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
really good chapter
Ryter Ryterson chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
loved it you're a great author and have a talent that's hard to find i look forward to reading whatever else you might right
selcis chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this book, I recently read book 1, and loved it. I am scouring the local bookshops for the next books in the series. ;)
avatoph3 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
aw y u end it like that ...

WEll kep it coming lol
avatoph3 chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
i love every last bit of it i cried on the last fearless book im glad u continued it and its really good when r u makin the nxt chapter?
anonymous chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
nice nice nice i love ur version
gaia fan jada chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
i like it i really like it this really should have been book number 37
chloe chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
omg i hate bailey i luv! gaia
RTM2301 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Clearly, Gaia should have IDd herself as FBI before fighting that mugger, as an obligation of her job; it might have even prompted him to abort the mugging if he'd believed her. The last thing any mugger wants is to be seen in the act by a cop, much less a fed.
danger-in-design chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter.

So sad that Will died in the book.

Anyway...do go on! Woot! Woot! LOLz.
sisalk08 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i have to say.. i am a very big fan of the fearless books. i haven't been able to get any of the fearless fbi past the 3rd book but, i have read your first chapter and it is superb! I am new to the site but i have been following a friends story and found yours. i hope you keep updating!
Forever-Oh-Angel chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
omg!omgomg! is this eally what happens next then?no WAY!cool coolcoolcoolcool!
nicky-ji chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I like that Ed has moved on in your story, but still finds himself thinking of Gaia. That fits in with his character from the end of the series well.
ouiplanete chapter 4 . 5/6/2007