Reviews for Fearless 37: Return
Patrick Colin Jackson chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Thanks for writing this! Nifty profile pic, too.

Personally, I can't wait for Olivia Holt to do a movie and/or TV series based on the original FEARLESS books; it'd be a great follow-up to GIRL VERSUS MONSTER...not to mention FEARLESS F.B.I.
Love it chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
I used to read these books in high school and I am so glad you picked it up! Good job and please continue it!
emomusickid chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
really good chapter
Ryter Ryterson chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
loved it you're a great author and have a talent that's hard to find i look forward to reading whatever else you might right
selcis chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this book, I recently read book 1, and loved it. I am scouring the local bookshops for the next books in the series. ;)
avatoph3 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
aw y u end it like that ...

WEll kep it coming lol
avatoph3 chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
i love every last bit of it i cried on the last fearless book im glad u continued it and its really good when r u makin the nxt chapter?
anonymous chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
nice nice nice i love ur version
gaia fan jada chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
i like it i really like it this really should have been book number 37
chloe chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
omg i hate bailey i luv! gaia
RTM2301 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Clearly, Gaia should have IDd herself as FBI before fighting that mugger, as an obligation of her job; it might have even prompted him to abort the mugging if he'd believed her. The last thing any mugger wants is to be seen in the act by a cop, much less a fed.
danger-in-design chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter.

So sad that Will died in the book.

Anyway...do go on! Woot! Woot! LOLz.
sisalk08 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i have to say.. i am a very big fan of the fearless books. i haven't been able to get any of the fearless fbi past the 3rd book but, i have read your first chapter and it is superb! I am new to the site but i have been following a friends story and found yours. i hope you keep updating!
Forever-Oh-Angel chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
omg!omgomg! is this eally what happens next then?no WAY!cool coolcoolcoolcool!
nicky-ji chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I like that Ed has moved on in your story, but still finds himself thinking of Gaia. That fits in with his character from the end of the series well.