Reviews for Gomen nasai Gaara
rne chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Lovely read. Wanted more.
michelle.thorp.75 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I loved ur story and would love to read more if u write more
kandita chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Nicely done:). U had me from start to finish...I was a bit sadden that it didn't go into a story...but I enjoyed it nonetheless...
flornoir chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it! I always seem to come back to this and read it again, so well written!
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow, you have a way with words. You described their encounter and intimacy beautifully without making it vulgar. You would do ero-sennin proud! -_- Thankyou for shareing this, it's now one of my top favorites!
little rat rat chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was wunderfull sweeg innocently sexy but not to hard sexy in a way thats just prefec i love this is one of the fow G and H fanficis i like
Lastine chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Damn go girl!

That was a good read.

Thank you!
Namura Sachiko chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Really like this one-shot. And no, I'm not a perv either, I just like the way you wrote it. It was a lot more realistic than some others, and that's pretty cool. Solid 9 out of ten. Great job.
lionbaby120 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
*thunderous applause* that was beautiful!... great great detail! you made the paring perfect!
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I really like the way you wrote this story. It was kinda intense...emphasis on the KINDA. Since while there was a certain intensity to the whole sexual act, there seems to be a sense of peace that stemmed from completion that muted it. That I think is a pretty awesome feat to achieve with writing. SO! TWO thumbs up!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
omg i really liked it ]]
Tw33ty JR chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
that was good

definitely going into favorites
amaya chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
that was a nice story but come on, thats so not like gaara at all. i mean do you really think that gaara would do that? he doesnt even know her! and how would he know how to do any of that stuff if he is the way he he is? and hinata was way too confident. and besides were did she even get the idea for that kind of thank you?
Ai no Kunai chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
perfect... this is the story that i read first when i started looking for gaa/hina fanfic.. and this blew me away!
L wants your cookie chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
omg that was GREAT! i love the way you write it out so there isnt any big paragraphs. I'm so envious of your dream! ive only had 1 dream that i can remember. it was with sasuke and sakura when they were little, and sasuke was pulling sakura with their hands intertwined going to school. your so lucky to have gaara hug you!