Reviews for Master and Hound
This is super cute! :D
jj chapter 1 . 1/6
wow just wow
Krapelan chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
sorry but this was just so fucking well made.

cheerio, fine author.
Galaxia SH chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This is SO beautiful that I have no words that are enough to describe what I want to say, I fear. Thanks for sharing!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Wow... Awesome man...
juman1994 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
That's sooo cute!
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
It's so short but so full of feels that I really can't begin to properly explain how much I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so bloody cute! We need more of these in the world! Cutest fiction on this site!
Caeria chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice little read. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hm. I'm glad. I was kind of worried they resented him for being weak, for being different. I'm really glad that wasn't the case. The summary made me nervous.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Loved it
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
There should be more Kakashi and his dog fics. There's so much great stuff that there just hasn't been. :) Thanks for writing and sharing! I think my favorite part is the difference in Pakkun and the difference in his masters. It's interesting.
jka1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Such a sweet story -
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like your interpretation of how summons work. The anime should take a leaf from your page. :)
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I am so sad that I did not find this fic before now. I absolutely love it. I'd never thought too much about what exactly the summoned animals *are* or how they feel about their masters. This is just so, so wonderful because you manage to examine so many different characters and relationships in such a short space. Fantastic job.