Reviews for Master and Hound
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
It's so short but so full of feels that I really can't begin to properly explain how much I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so bloody cute! We need more of these in the world! Cutest fiction on this site!
Caeria chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice little read. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hm. I'm glad. I was kind of worried they resented him for being weak, for being different. I'm really glad that wasn't the case. The summary made me nervous.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Loved it
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
There should be more Kakashi and his dog fics. There's so much great stuff that there just hasn't been. :) Thanks for writing and sharing! I think my favorite part is the difference in Pakkun and the difference in his masters. It's interesting.
jka1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Such a sweet story -
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like your interpretation of how summons work. The anime should take a leaf from your page. :)
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I am so sad that I did not find this fic before now. I absolutely love it. I'd never thought too much about what exactly the summoned animals *are* or how they feel about their masters. This is just so, so wonderful because you manage to examine so many different characters and relationships in such a short space. Fantastic job.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
LOVE it!:)
Lauren M chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Yay! I liked this story very much! Kakashi is my favorite person in Naruto, and I love his dogs. This story matches what i thought they must have felt for him.
Arianwen chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Once again - I just finished reviewing another of your Naruto stories - awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Such a lovely glowy feeling inside. Cue idiot grin.
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Unique take on Kakashi. I liked it. A lot. Maybe I think that he'd have been a bit more confident and knowledgable as a child-he'd known to treat summons like people-but other than that, perfect.

From Tubby. :-)
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
KYA! I've been dying for a story about the Nin-puppies! This just makes me want more cause it was so awesome! :D Go You!
Aria Illusine chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow that was a GREAT story. Definitely faving this

I've always wanted to write a story about Kakashi's summons but I never felt like I knew enough about them. You did a great job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »