Reviews for Apology
Certh chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Incredibly sweet! Morwen was so adorable and cute! Imagining Lothiriel giggling, and the guards nearby trying not to laugh, and Eomer being unable to resist his daughter's melting gaze, it was all so beautiful and vivid.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was adorable. :) And Morwen is definitely a girly girl, I cannot imagine Theodwyn doing the same. :)
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I'm sure he'll have to wear the Princess crown in due course as well.
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
LOL! They seem determined to feminize Eomer.
MBDTA chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
"Papa looks pretty!" How adorable! A most excellent little piece!

The Editor of MBDTA
Willow-41z chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is very cute! It's nice to see Eomer and Lothiriel having a mock-disagreement with a bit of tension, and the flowers were very funny. Eomer is getting in touch with his inner hippie...

("If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...") (Also see w dot ozyandmilie dot org slash d slash 200109 dot html)
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I can only imagine what it must look like for Eomer to have flowers in his hair, especially since I don't think Karl Urban sports the Eomer wig too often, although it is a shame that he doesn't. Elwen.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
AW that's so cute!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Oh, that is PRICELESS. If only they'd had cameras in Middle-earth!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Very cute- your Eomer and Lothiriel are as appealing a couple as ever.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Very sweet, I wish I could see Eomer !
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
"Papa looks pretty!"

LOL! How sweet! I loved Theomund's garlic concoction...reminds me of the times when I have offered recipes to my own family with "too much garlic".