Reviews for How I wanted the Princess of Thieves to end
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
*squee!* AAH, I'm so glad someone felt the same way I did! _ Even though this wasn't written the greatest, it still more than got the point across; I love it! Three cheers for 'And they got married and lived happily ever after'! xDD
Mosmodriea chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oooh cute fic! GOd the ending, WHY didn't get married? Well, you satisfied me and I thank you for that. Really good movie isn't it? At least the fact that Philip never married was a bit gratifying, but still, oh well. Thanks once more for this lovely fic.)
BAsupporter chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
awesome I like this I watched that movie recently because it looked good from the adds and it was up until the end I couldn't believe they didn't end up married having to love each other in secret was terible glad I'm not the only one as I said to my friend when we watched it If I wanted the truth and a historically correct story I'd watch a documentary not a movie in a movie I want to be lied to!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very nice. i wanted it to end this way too.
Sukichan111 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i wish it would have ended that way to it was such a great movie
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
loved it a lot and loved the moive
Elariel Erestorion chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I agree that the depth of story line is not really there but in all this story is sweet and innocent. It reminds me of myself in my mid-teens with a far too taken by the fairy tale romance kind of love to think on what reality really is.
Lady Luciole chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A very better end for this film. Well done but maybe a little too short.
gwynoflocksley17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Yes, this is very good. It is the perfect ending that I have always wanted.

Good flow, but just one flame: MAKE IT MEDIEVAL LANGUAGE!

P.S. I'm an author, too. My other names are: seaweedbrainfangirl, jesse4evr13, Ireth Celebrindal, and now, of course, gwynoflocksley17.

P.P.S. Don't be fooled. I'm going on 13, not 17.
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I remember seeing this movie once,I thought that the ending sucked big time because Philip and Gwyn didn't get married.I have to say that I hugely prefer your ending of the movie to the actual ending of the movie itself.
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I have more stories like this than I care to remember! I definately agree this is how it should have ended! He was King after all, he could pretty much do whatever, and i hate to think of them as lovers for all those years, Gwyn was much better that that. Oh if only they would let teenage girls write movies!
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Yes, this is how I wanted it to end also. thanks for writing it.
Christine chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is how I wanted it to end as well. You see I'm a big Robin Hood fan and the love story between him and Maid Marion so I thought his daughter should have the same love story as her father.
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
ok...where to begin

personaly I liked it and it has been quiet a long time since I have seen the movie I know exactly what you mean about a good movie with a crummy ending so right On and keep writeing
An Unknown Writer chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
it's really good ] you should continue with it!