Reviews for dreams
AkaneSan821 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
omg thanyou so much for making this fic! (even though its not finished lol) i was just looking at the furuba fics and thinking "kingdom hearts? hatsuharu would be PERFECT with kairi, but no ones prob made that a fic..." and then i found this! thanks again!
Captain Mal Reynolds chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was an amazing read and I really hope you decide to write more of it. Your Tohru realy did have the feel of the original one. I'd love to know more about this pairing. What made you choose Kairi/Haru? It's not a very orthodox pairing, but I like it. I can't wait to read more(hopefully) about what happens and how it's received by everyone else. Very well written and leaves me wanting more from it. :-)
Tuna Bee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was genius FBKH, unexpected but very interesting...I just wish I had gotten to read about Kairi's "dream"
Please continue this is brilliant!

kisari
naminelover9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was...interesting. I would have to say that that this pairing is beyond a crack pairing. But the story was pretty good and even if i don't like the pairing i want to read more.
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
HOMGWTHOTP

this was absolutely, positively,

ultimately, and oddly amazing!

HARU AND KAIRI? LE GASP!

that's like...the newest and bestest

crack! pairing evah now! haha XD

totally random, and totally genius

my dear friend, tally. fo sho'

[ loren ]
acronymed chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
WHY DID I NOT REVIEW THIS?

OMGUH.

IT'S AMAZING.

SAKFDHDKJSF.

Yeah, I'm not very coherent today

BUTBUTBUTBUT.

This was wonderful. I love how it ends at 'hello' and how Kairi figures everything from the games was a dream (OMG, DREAMS OF AXEL! ASLASSK) and yes. It's amazing and wonderful and I adore you for writing my crossover OTP.

The best part for me was with Riku and this:

"Kairi’s mind ticked, looking for some brilliant response that wouldn’t make her seem unknowledgeable or anything. “…Huh?”

Yes. Astounding, there. That’s pure genius. Well done, Kairi’s mind."

I LOL'D OUT LOUD. 8D

You never cease to make me giggle and squee and flail and wish I were awesome like you. I have to write you a fic. What do you want? TELL ME AND IT SHALL BE YOURS.

... I love you.

*FAVES VEHEMENTLY*
Ana Silver Moon Droplet chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
-glomp-

i
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
FRUITS BASKET & KINGDOM HEARTS CROSSOVER genius.

Aww. And it's HaruKairi. Just .. aww.

.. My, somebody's coherent today. xD

But no, I mean it. FBKH is just super awesome.

It merits some serious lovin
0R1N0C0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Furuba the same way again... xD

I love your Tohru, have I ever said that? She's spot on.

You must continue. D:
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
SquallxCloud? AAH WEATHER CONDITION OVERLOAD.

Which is to say, no. xD; But thank you anyways?

And speaking of thank yous...

OH MY GOSH. XDXD;

I love the beginning, where she chalks down everything (Including Axel. Which means she dreams of Axel. Which means this totally counts as a subtle AxelKairi moment, wtf, yay!) from the games to just dreams. That's so cool. 8D; But you know what's cooler?

OMG KH x FURUBA.

For the win. Honestly. 8D 8D 8D;

I kinda like how it ends at hello. Endless possibility, right? I love the thing about the cow keychain. Omfg. I have a cow keychain. Why hello there (So what exactly am I saying hello to? XD)

Ooh, and this:

"She was accustomed to shockingly good looks in the form of tall silver and Riku"

Oh, and I know you tried to tell me something on MSN, but the thing froze before I could read last night's messages this morning. D: So if you could just retell whatever it was, if it's important. Sorry! Thanks. XD;

And thank you *glomp* That was absolutely full of squee. And Kairi/Haru, omg. The Princess and the Cow. Fairytale, anyone? :33

ILY, Tally.
Composer Gizmo chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Yay! I didn't even know I wanted a FrubaxKH crossover until I read it! I like it! _ It's a pretty good idea! I can't wait for the next chapter! _